I have been... Reborn!

Dar

Sorry for that title.

Anyway, I'm Dar, and this is actually my second thread (I didn't know there was an introductions area .-.) but here I am. I've just started playing Pokemon Reborn, and to say the least, I'm loving it. Quite a challenge and probably one of the most realistic Pokemon games (including fan games) to date. So I decided to hop on the forums and meet the community.

Also, look at the Cubone. Look at it.

Welcome to Reborn. Check out the server, browse the threads, and sign up for Nations if you're interested (But only if you intend to actually honor the commitment... we've had such an issue with people signing up and then being inactive/ never coming around again for a while now...)

And all I see is a Kangaskhan Cub mourning it's dead mother whilst wearing her skull... ._.

Welcome to the reborn forums.

Firstly, if you have any questions feel free to come to myself, Vinny, or Hilda. We should be able to help you out. Of course you could always create a topic instead, 'cause there's more than just the 3 of us around the place that know things.

To expand on what Stratos said, the server is located on pokemon online, and is called the reborn server. It serves as our chatroom, and you can also get there using the "reborn chat" button up in the top left of the site. Pokemon online is also where we host the pokenations competition. If you sign up then you'll be put into one of 6 teams. A roster of people from each team is then put forward each week to compete in a challenge against a different teams roster.

Finally, (and I'm kind of surprised Strat didn't mention this) we have a subforum dedicated to roleplaying, so if that's your kind of thing then be sure to check it out. Hukuna's the boss over there, so I'll redirect any questions about that to him.

Have fun.

Finally, (and I'm kind of surprised Strat didn't mention this) we have a subforum dedicated to roleplaying, so if that's your kind of thing then be sure to check it out. Hukuna's the boss over there, so I'll redirect any questions about that to him.

Have fun.

I knew I forgot something.... XD

yeah, if your interested, stop by and check things out. or if your ever just bored and looking for something to occupy yourself with. We're all friendly there... mostly.

Well, everybody already said the important stuff, so I'll just drop to say hi.

Hi, and welcome to the madhouse. I'm sure you'll like the Forums if you survive long enough , so enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to ask stuff around or drop by the server for a chat.

Also, don't worry about the thread's title. As you'll soon find out, Reborn is home to some of the most terrible puns in the whole net, so this should be all right. :P

I'll help with the sad theme

tumblr_m7p5b8uHUX1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Anyway, welcome to Reborn :I

I suggest you trust what the guys said above me. I'll suggest that you trust talking fruits too. And mudkips.

Other than that, i don't know... i like cardboard boxes :I

See you around o/

That Cubone...It's so...I can't....I CAN'T....I CAAAAA-

Howdy, Pardner. Welcome to Reborn. On some days, the top floor of the city's orphanage is brighter than sun.

Not every patron here is doom and gloom. Don't be afraid to ask your questions and reach out...and also- Don't stick table knives in electrical outlets. It hurts.

Wow, now even Sheep is advertising for me? ANyway, hello and Welcome to Reborn, as such I am the bumbling Sensei you can direct your Questions to if you have any about the RP forum, We would be glad to have you, even if just to read along with our stories. Hukuna Sensei out~

((also, just a sidenote Strat, it was actually deconfirmed by Gamefreak themselves that Cubone Line has any relation to the Kangaskhan line, every thing is just a coincidence.))

Wow, a lot of people responded. Thanks guys!

If your looking to start up strong i'd recommend charmander and then finding magikarp to get gyarados, also ralts . whismur . onix and more are around the area you just have to find them.

I already have a team of six I'm happy with, even if I'm struggling to pass the first gym (Sonicboom OP)

Welcome to the reborn forums.

Firstly, if you have any questions feel free to come to myself, Vinny, or Hilda. We should be able to help you out. Of course you could always create a topic instead, 'cause there's more than just the 3 of us around the place that know things.

To expand on what Stratos said, the server is located on pokemon online, and is called the reborn server. It serves as our chatroom, and you can also get there using the "reborn chat" button up in the top left of the site. Pokemon online is also where we host the pokenations competition. If you sign up then you'll be put into one of 6 teams. A roster of people from each team is then put forward each week to compete in a challenge against a different teams roster.

Have fun.

I likely won't be signing up for the reborn league any time soon, my internet is very choppy and I'd likely disconnect in the middle of a battle. Though I'll be sure to check out the roleplaying forum.

As for everyone else, thanks for replying! Expect to see this sad cubone around a lot!