Ever tried grinding pokemon listening to music?

Omega_Ra1der

*Puts glasses on* also, I object to the thumbnail in the ending theme, Phoenix he have a goatee but in the middle of the thumbnail, he doesn't have a goatee.

It's a shadow goatee. Though Wright can only rock the 5 o'clock shadow well.

Music actually makes the rather boring-by-itself process pretty enjoyable. It makes it a pretty relaxing/encouraging experience actually, so you can just grind and use the music to chill a little or think about stuff while doing it. It helps letting the stress out too, i need to let the stress out somehow or otherwise i would have gone insane long ago.

Who ever doesn't listen to something while grinding is a masochist him/her self..

As for me in any other game.

*Puts glasses on* also, I object to the thumbnail in the ending theme, Phoenix he have a goatee but in the middle of the thumbnail, he doesn't have a goatee.

I love this song...the days of my PSP before it died...

• 3 weeks later...

Music actually makes the rather boring-by-itself process pretty enjoyable. It makes it a pretty relaxing/encouraging experience actually, so you can just grind and use the music to chill a little or think about stuff while doing it. It helps letting the stress out too, i need to let the stress out somehow or otherwise i would have gone insane long ago.

What He -^ said.

And I just listen to whoever's video's I haven't watched on youtube whom I'm subscribed to.

Ever tried grinding pokemon listening to music? Oh, yes. It feels almost like the opposite of grinding pokemon not listening to music. Who would've guess, strange world we live in.