Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] Seeking: Dawn Stone

Chase

Question

10 answers to this question

Hilda you dun messed up. You made two topics. Can a mod come and clean this up?

As for the Dawn stone you can get one as a hidden item on a rock or something in the Byxbision Caves behind Mr Bigglesworth. I think that's a Dawn stone anyway. If you need more directions feel free to let me know.

Might I add, the whole sticker thing is supposed to be change for E13, everyone at the end of E12 will have access up to the 9th floor. The 7th currently has Evolution items.

Thank you for typing this information, because I had no idea we were getting access that high in the department store. And also, aren't we losing all our stickers when we get Episode 13?

Thank you for typing this information, because I had no idea we were getting access that high in the department store. And also, aren't we losing all our stickers when we get Episode 13?

I remember reading that everyone at the end of E12 is supposed to be given the same level of access and that the sticker thing changes, nothing more was stated (or remembered by me).

My guess is it'll be related to progress, but the number of badges couldn't be it because we have 10 of them. Maybe they'll be given to us as we progress the story in a way we just can't miss them.

I remember reading that everyone at the end of E12 is supposed to be given the same level of access and that the sticker thing changes, nothing more was stated (or remembered by me).

My guess is it'll be related to progress, but the number of badges couldn't be it because we have 10 of them. Maybe they'll be given to us as we progress the story in a way we just can't miss them.

I expect the next few stickers having something to do with Agate City, Calcenon City, Ametrine Mountain and that other city that I believe is Ametrine City? Also, we might not be able to use those stickers for quite a while, so it's a good idea on Ame's part to make us wait a while before using all the stickers we might've collected, as Ame probably wants to make this game as hard as she possibly can without too many people rage quitting.