Haxorus

Amethyst

• Administrators
To submit a set for this Pokémon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only set per reply.
[quote][Set Name]
[Species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]
Trait: [Ability]
EVs: [EVs]
[Nature] Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

[Description of Set][/quote]
Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

[Bulky Dancer]
[Haxorus] (M/F) @ [Yache Berry/Haban Berry]
Trait: [Mold Breaker]
EVs: [252 HP, 100 Attack, 156 Special Defense]
[Nature] Adamant
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Taunt

[Rather than the standard "dance and sweep" dragon dancer, the goal here is to get 2 or 3 dances, boosting your uninvested Speed. Taunt stops Statuses and other annoying moves such as phazing. You'll be able to take a weak Ice Beam or two with the given EVs, Yache can help sponge a stronger Ice move, or Haban for enemy dragons. Dragon Claw is used over Outrage as after 2 or 3 dances, your attack will be high enough to compensate for the lower power, and you don't want confusion.]

• 3 months later...
Dancing Dino
Haxorus @ Life Orb/Lum Berry
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Jolly/Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw/Outrage
- Earthquake
- Taunt/Brick Break/X-Scissor/Rock Slide

The standard Dragon. Boost your already frightening Attack to unreal levels and go. Mold Breaker stops things like Bronzong from saying "lol" at your Earthquake. Outrage is more powerful, but Dragon Claw doesn't lock you into a move and confuse you. The last move can stop things from setting up or hitting you with status, or it can be an additional attack to deal with more things. This set hates Skarmory and Porygon2, so make sure you have something to deal with those two. A Life Orb gives you even more power, but a Lum Berry lets you switch in on a Status move and Taunt so you can't be hit.

Hax R Choiced
Haxorus @ Choice Scarf/Choice Band
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Adamant/Jolly Nature
- Outrage/Dragon Claw/Rock Slide/X-Scissor
- Earthquake

Pick your poison. Everything is your choice, and it all depends on what you want your Hax R Us to do. Choice Scarf revenge kills, but Choice Band knocks down buildings. Watch out for physical walls, specifically Ferrothorn and Skarmory. Nothing much else to say.

i rather use dual chop than Dragon claw...
1. you have TWICE the chance of one of the attacks being a crit
2. it does just as much damage as dragon claw
3. it opens a few options when you hit a pokemon twice in a turn, like both breaking and dealing damage to a pokemon using substitute or saying FU to sturdy or focus sash ;)

that is true, (and it has screwed me over a few times) but it has also saved my ass and gave me unfair wins(Hax) even more often than it has screwed me over ha ha

• Administrators
So basically, nobody ever use any moves with less than 100% accuracy ever. kay.
Anyway, my own set that... well, it's an alternative. An old one.

200 Base Power with THAT much attack? I'll take it!
Haxorus (M) @ Salac Berry
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Reversal
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake / Endure

Right off the bat, someone tell me what the problem with this set is.
You better take a hit. And please, kill off any potential priority beforehand?

That aside, this is mostly standard; Just threw in Reversal and a Salac Berry for a change over the usual Taunt or Rock Slide, X-Scissor, whatever. Granted you can take a hit from something, (and it IS a bit of a stretch, so I slashed in Endure if you think it might be necessary; Reversal and Dragon Claw alone should be decent enough coverage.) and get low enough so that Reversal has decent power and/or the Salac Berry activates, you're golden. Even at just +1 Attack and +2 Speed, this guy's got 648 attack and 586 speed. Factor in the 120 base Dragon Claws you're throwing around, and the 200 base power Reversals... Ow. Nothing resists that combination, short of a Ghost/Steel type that doesn't exist. Yet.

Just an alternative to the standard to consider if you're bored. I've used it myself, so I can attest that it isn't 100% as silly as it seems.

• Administrators
Fair enough and yeah I see what you mean, but, I'd still consider Dual Chop, if only just for the sub/sash/sturdy/etc breaking potential. Doesn't mean it's necessary.
Also, edited post so that it wasn't totally useless.

EDIT: Except I totally forgot Mold Breaker. Disregard Sturdy; rest of my point remains.

• 1 month later...
Guest Mafia
Haxorus (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dual Chop
- Brick Break

SPAM OUTRAGE /profit for everything else there's MasterCard. EQ, DC, and BB are there for coverage. Best used as a lead to trip them up.