I'm the New Guy

Armani

Hi guys, i have been playing Reborn for a while now. After browsing the forums i eventually made an account. EPIC GAME. I Love everyone and everything.......except Fern. I'll be talking with you all soon.

Welcome to the mad-house mate! I think you're about to discover that this place and the people here are as awesome as the game (with the advantage of Fern not being around XD), and I hope you have fun around the Forums.

Also you might like to download Pokémon Online, since that's our chat/battle room and much of the fun stuff happens there. If you're not interested in battling there's also the neat link in the top of the side bar here, so you can go there and join the madness anyway.

See you around!

Welcome to the forums.

If you have any general questions about the game, or anything else feel free to ask myself, Vinny, or Tempest. Alternatively you can start a topic and people will come to help you.

If you like roleplaying talk to Hukuna about the RP section of the forums. The people are quite lively over there and always looking for new members.

If competitive battling is more your thing then be sure to sign up for Pokenations. It's a competitive based competition that has you assigned to one of six nations, and then compete in weekly challenges representing your nation.

Whatever you do, make sure to enjoy yourself in your time here.

I Love everyone and everything.......except Fern.

The enemies of my enemies are my friends. Especially when we're talking about the grasshole. Welcome, lover of the blessed Dunsparce. Obligatory sanity joke. Obligatory spam Tempest, Vinny and Sheep with questions. And, like Notus said, if you're not on the server, you're missing out a lot of cool stuff. So, welcome and enjoy your stay you'll never leave huehuehuehue

Wow. I haven't welcomed someone in awhile.

I'm on that train. I like trains.

Anyway, you're the new guy? But i thought Zhroud was the new guy... it says so in his topic. de hell?

Whatever. Welcome to Reborn. This might be a long stay, so i recommend you make yourself at home.

There was something about the chocolate lake, but i forgot.

See you o/