ASL Icebucket Challange

Okay, my raving bat-shit crazy family known as Reborn, I was nominated to do the Ice bucket challenge. So in response I am going to nominate one of you guys and I believe we all would love to see Ame and Arkhidon do it. So Ame and Ark you just got nom'ed XD I am doing it later tonight and if you guys wish I will ither post the video here or you can add me on facebook to see it.

Ps.. I cant wait to see your guys reaction to this :P

~Deadpool was here~

Piss.

The problem is that California is in a State 2 emergency drought. Misuse of water is nearly treated as an illegal action. So, in response, I must decline. Doesn't mean I won't donate.

Additionally, you posted "ASL" instead of "ALS". That's MUCH more different.

Well maybe working on your spelling would convince them to do it even more,,,

Indeed I could do this, but to do so would be boring as to actually try not to spell most of my words correctly. To me it is a tedious and boring task. As long as I get the word to seem right 9:10 people would actually be able to read it due to the human brain's higher functions. And please do not mistake this response in a negative

That may be true but I'd still rather dump Ice on my head, sine its been peaking at around 104-106*F around my parts lol.

Piss.

The problem is that California is in a State 2 emergency drought. Misuse of water is nearly treated as an illegal action. So, in response, I must decline. Doesn't mean I won't donate.

Well that is a most unfortunate occurrence

Luckily I'm the guy who spends his days in his basement on his laptop so i'm completely ignored and will never have to do the ice bucket challenge muhahahaha.

My good Sir_Bagel If you want to be nominated all you have to do is ask ;) lol

my friend.

way, i was just stating my case, and saying that i agree entirely.

Piss.

This.

I can't do shit even though i'm nominated, and even worse i need to donate if I can't do it.

My dad is super strict on this shit and refuses to donate shit

So ye, im screwed because lol cali life