Badges

Damage

So maybe I'm just dumb as sh^%& but i counted through the people we've fought and got badges from Noel, Julia, Florinia, Serra, Kiki/Samson, Corey/Aya, Radomus and Luna. I still haven't fought Samson but I'm at 9 badges. I don't know if I'm forgetting someone or if we just got null badges from the deceased leaders but there are still 10 leaders left. Charlotte/Fire, Amaria/Water, Terra/Ground, Ciel/Flying, ???/Bug, Hardy/Rock, ???/Ghost, ???/Dragon, Titania (presumably)/Steel and Adrienne/Fairy.

Can someone tell me I'm not crazy. Because that's 10 badges and 10 fighters left. 1/3 of which will no doubt die before we can use useful hms like Fly.

So one question, I was debating with some friends about the last 8 badges

We have 8 Badges

6 for level cap until 100

4 HM (Dive, Waterfall, Rock Climb and Fly)

So what I think is something like the 2 of the 8 will be only for HM and 2 of the 6 Level Cap and HM

Anyone think that the last one maybe is for the Mega Ring?

I think megas might appear before last badge but finding the appropriate stones is going to be a monsterous challenge. Also as I said before due to the nature of Reborn I'm sure that even though only 8 badges left there will be more than 8 Gym battles. I think implementing megas so close to end game is just weird but then again only one game has megas currently so hard to compare.

Ame has talked about maybe extending the highest max level past one hundred in the past. Chances are that by the Eighteenth gym, we'll all be using something like Lv.150-175 mons... and probably Lv.180-200 mons for the Elite Four challenge/ Champion confrontation

god, training would be a freaking nightmare... all that EXP you'd have to grind...

Edited by Stratos

Ame has talked about maybe extending the highest max level past one hundred in the past. Chances are that by the Eighteenth gym, we'll all be using something like Lv.150-175 mons... and probably Lv.180-200 mons for the Elite Four challenge/ Champion confrontation

god, training would be a freaking nightmare... all that EXP you'd have to grind...

Not really. Our current cap with ten badges is 70. We have 8 more badges to go and if every badge gives us a raise about 5 Levels we would be at a cap of 110. Also Samson didn´t give us a Level Cap raise and I bet there would be no problem if 2 other Badges don´t raise the level cap. Considering we have barely enough Trainers to get all our Pokemon to level around 60 when we reach Samson I imagine she would drop the level cap of later Gym leaders to a number which isn´t divided by 5 so every Gym leader could give us a raise and still only go to level 100.

Not really. Our current cap with ten badges is 70. We have 8 more badges to go and if every badge gives us a raise about 5 Levels we would be at a cap of 110. Also Samson didn´t give us a Level Cap raise and I bet there would be no problem if 2 other Badges don´t raise the level cap. Considering we have barely enough Trainers to get all our Pokemon to level around 60 when we reach Samson I imagine she would drop the level cap of later Gym leaders to a number which isn´t divided by 5 so every Gym leader could give us a raise and still only go to level 100.

Or this, I guess... though I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she actually went the other way and ended up doubling the maximum level capacity.

I'm not sure Terra or Ciel can raise maximum since after every other boss you would be adventuring around. If you fight all three then you would still be in the same area with lower level mons to fight so an increased cap wouldn't make sense unless you are forced to grind.

I'm not sure Terra or Ciel can raise maximum since after every other boss you would be adventuring around. If you fight all three then you would still be in the same area with lower level mons to fight so an increased cap wouldn't make sense unless you are forced to grind.

Yeah, I'm going with this theory. Defeating Ciel might allow us to use the Fly HM, and defeating Terra might allow us to use the Dive HM that we already have from one of the Circus games. Or Rock Climb.

Considering we're supposed to be going up Ametrine Mountain, I don't expect us to be able to storm in and retake Agate City during the next chapter. There was that Meteor grunt that quickly moved off-screen during our brief trip into the city, they're obviously doing something in there. Giving us Fly would allow us to circumvent the inability to travel through Agate City and return to Reborn City for whatever reason, at least from a plot/logic standpoint.

Edited by Alilatias