Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] Ralts?

HaiGengar

Question

6 answers to this question

The thing is, how much do you mean by "pretty soon"? If you want to have your Ralts as near to the start of the game as possible, I suggest you download (or open if you already have) reborn's episode 11, in which you could get Ralts by paying a guy in the low peridot ward 50$ until he gets out of the way and you're able to reach a house with a Ralts inside.

That was before, now you don't get Ralts until much later. You can technically find its pokeball item as soon as you have access to the underground railnet part, but in order to free Ralts from the ball you need to have cleared the game to the point of being able to enter 7th street.

Currently, Ralts can be obtained as soon as you arrive at the second meteor-factory base. You need the Corrupt Pokeball which you get by using Rock Smash on walls in the underground railnet, and the Magnet Powder which can be bought on 7th street or found in the really dark room in said meteor base #2. Bring both to the Pokeball shop next to the first salon.

Or you can go back to E11 and earlier to get it in the lower peridot ward. Here's a link to Episodes 9 and 10.1:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9108

I'm caught up and waiting for the next episode. You're saying it is possible to find Ralts in 7th street at my current level of progress, or that I have to back up to episode 11 in order to get one?

No, um, let's see if I can explain myself better.

If you started your reborn game in episode 11 (as I did), there was an event Ralts obtainable early in the game. As soon as you could get to the low Peridot ward, in the same street as Julia's gym is there was a guy standing in a side of the street, blocking the path that leads to an alley. The guy asked you to give him 50$, like, 6/7 times (a maximum of 300$ I think I gave him) and then he just moved to a side and you could enter the alley. In the alley a door leads to a room in which there was a scared Ralts, that you would need to give a pokésnax in order to make him/her join you.

If you didn't play episode 11, I think there's a chance that the event is still there if you simply download episode 11 from the internet or a friend who can give it to you. That's the way how I got Riolu, by just downloading episode 10 (in which Riolu was obtainable) and playing my savefile with it.

As for the new event, it is NOT located in 7th street, and you can in fact find the pokeball that contains a Ralts as soon as you get to the underground railnet with a poké that knows rock smash; there're these "dark spots" in the walls in which you can rocksmash to break said walls and find items in the holes. One of those items is Ralts' pokeball. However, the pokeball is "corrupted", and you have to bring it to a guy in the pokeball shop that will tell you he can open the ball if you bring him some (magnet?) powder, an item that can only be found, I think, on 7th street. That's why you need access to 7th street to complete this new event and get Ralts.

Ahhh, thanks all. That makes a lot more sense. I'll go the corrupt pokeball route in lieu of downloading the earlier episode. ^_^

UPDATE: Found the Pokeball, thanks all. The people on this website are lovely.