Potential Reborn Ball?

Wolfox

Reborn ball good or bad?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use the Reborn Ball if it was a real thing?

• Yes, ofcourse. Wouldn't you?
    • No, why? WOULD YOU WANT YOUR POKEMON TO FAINT JUST TO CATCH ONE OTHER?
    • Completely depends on the Pokemon that is sweeping my team.

Hey there, as others may have done I took a look at the Game Emblem of Reborn and I thoughed "Why isn't that a real Pokeball in the game?" so I thoughed about there maybe being a Nice back story behind it and a nice effect for it.

Back Story: In the Yugeru Factory/Powerplant was a blueprint for a Pokeball noboddy had ever seen before, it has the symbole of the Citty on it for some reason.

Effect: The Catch Rate of the pokéball increases the more pokemon have fainted agains the pokemon you use it against.

its just a little idea and I under stand if you don't even wanna add it cuz it'll make it easyer to catch pokemon. though, I wouldn't try to let as many pokemon faint just to get only 1 pokemon, would you?

Also, if you hve anything to say about it please just reply and don't be ashamed ;)

Catch rate in power, other effects not included:

1F: Greatball

2F: Ultraball

3F: Duskball

4F: Moonball

5F(MAX): Heavyball mid

Edited by TheRoaringRight

I'm confused a tiny bit by this. Are you saying as we defeat more pokemon, the catch rate will increase for that specific mon?

Either way, I'm all for it I suppose as long as it doesn't become game-breaking.

EDIT: I realized what you meant now, that's a interesting concept..

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

Edit: I was going to answer you but you figured it out and I can't delete this.

I like it a lot it sounds interesting and it would be nice for players who like to tell their own stories after playing the game. It sounds so dark though to faint almost you're whole team for one pokemon but it makes a lot of sense.

I don't see anything wrong with an item that makes it easier to catch pokemon. It can't make the game too easy because catching pokemon isn't really where we're being tested anyways.

I think it would be interesting if you were required to have 5 pokemon in your party for it to work. Its the "Reborn" ball so I'd assume that pokemon you caught could also be restored to full health or be given some added benefit. Your team faints and a new pokemon joins you sounds like a good concept however I assume that there wouldn't be but so few Reborn balls anyways hence the suggested benefit.

Going by your concept I'd have to try it at least once.

Edit: I just noticed this is in the wrong section for sure. It would be better if it were under the Reborn topic.

Edited by Saber12

The plan for the name was more because it was created in the Reborn region and because your chance of catching the pokemon that sweeped your team will be Reborn. It will have to be expensive and isn't verry usefull at the start of the game but it might be worth a try out time

I had a similar idea long ago but it was how many pokemon you were (not) carrying, not how many you had fainted. Mine was called the solo ball. It was designed if you had 1 pokemon on your team it would work stronger than a ultraball (2.5), if 2 work inbetween a ultra and a great ball (1.75), 3 work as a great ball (1.50), 4 work as a pokeball (1.0), 5 work less than a pokeball (0.50), and if you had a full team it wouldn't work at all (0). Your concept does sound cool.

It's an interesting Idea. I wouldn't mind seeing something like this being put in late in the games plot. maybe as some type of reward for beating down/ royally screwing the meteor's plot, kinda like the master ball was kinda the prize for interfering with an organization's actions in the official games. (though to be fair, you had to always look around their base a little bit for it, it wasn't just handed to you.)

To if it were to go that route, it should have some benefits to make comparable to a Masterball. perhaps like that Team Revival thing someone already mentioned. just spit balling here

Edited by Stratos

its a democracie with Ame as a Dictator... does that make sence?

Why it makes perfect sense.

It's called a Psuedo-Democracy.

But anyways, yeah, I imagine it would come in handy during the very late/ post game segments for when we start getting the chance to find uber strong mons/ legendaries. I know we will...

Edited by Stratos

I added a new option, it was more for shitz and giggle's but now you can vote for "It depends on the sweeping pokemon".

and I still just hope this pokeball might become a thing later on in the game

inb4 bringing a weak pokemon to die, then revive and send it again to die multiple times for easy increase of catch rate.

But I digress, it would just be like a timer ball but with deaths, unless you provide how much catch rate it can go to at max, (or at least once 5 pokemon faint).

it will count the fainting pokemon in my head and if you revive some1 the catch rate will lower anain >:)

Catch Rater Counter: (this is in power not effect)

1F: Greatball

2F: Ultraball

3F: Duskball

4F: Moonball

5F(MAX): Heavyball mid