Cofagrigus Ability: Mummy Nature: Calm Item: Zoom Lens

-Dark Pulse

-Will-O-Wisp

-Shadow Ball

-Scary Face

looking to replace scary face but idk with what

Any advice is appreciated!

Edited by Trilodon9

In 7th street, you can change your squad's Natures. Id necessary, buy some Blast Powder and mine for some Heart Scales.

Definitely get Blaziken Flare Blitz when it gets to level 66. Or do it now if you have a spare Heart Scale. You could also breed either Baton Pass to give someone else those speed boosts or Night Slash to hit Psychic types hard.

Since your Gogoat has Bulk Up, swap Rock Smash for Aerial Ace. For set-up move users, coverage is the most important. Grass, Ground and Flying have perfect coverage. To get Rock Slide onto it, have a male Drulbur learn it, then breed it with a female Gogoat. I'd also recommend swapping it's Ability to Sap Sipper. Grassy Fields are only present on Route 1 for now.

Empoleon can have a much better moveset, I'm thinking Scald, Ice Beam, Agility and Drill Peck. Get a Simipour and teach it Scald, as well as a Remoraid and Ice Beam. Hit a wild male Smeargle with Scald so Sketch copies it, but make sure Smeargle survives. Catch that Smeargle. Level Smeargle to the next x1 level, as Smeargle learns Sketch every x1 level (11,21,31, etc.). Encounter a new Smeargle, use Ice Beam on it. The wild Smeargle will Sketch Ice Beam, switch your Smeargle in and Sketch it's Ice Beam. You'll then have a male Smeargle with Ice Beam and Scald. Then, breed that male Smeargle with a female Buizel, level a new male Buizel to learn Agility and breed that with a female Piplup. If the gender of any "breeding components" is wrong, breed it with a Ditto and wait for a Pokemon with proper gender.

Change Crobat's ability. You could also breed it with a Noctowl for Zen Headbutt if you want.

I'd say change Gothitelle's ability to Shadow Tag. You might be able to get a good Hidden Power instead of Charge Beam.

Get a Spiritomb and breed it with Cofagrigus to get a Cofagrigus with Nasty Plot, maybe Memento as well if you want that, although Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot and Will-o-Wisp seems like the best possible set to me.

Edited by Etesian

Mysidia railcave. Check the forums to find a specific guide.

EDIT: by the way, you can also use a smeargle, a zangoose or a Drilbur to get Swords Dance onto Blaziken

Edited by Etesian

Blaziken did the job for me. Bisharp can't do much to it so just bulk up to max then proceed to wreck with fighting move. Do blaze kick for those unnaffected

Ummm, so? The point of topics like this is to have people suggest improvements to the submitted teams. The title also makes it obvious that he's already beaten Luna, so if your post is supposed to be advice, it isn't necessary.