-Rock Smash

-Brick Break

Still lingering after the Dark Gym definatly could be replaced

Sharpedo Level 69

-Aqua Jet

-Ice Fang

-Crunch

-Night Slash

Staple Water type but good to have around if Psychics types are about, outshone by Drapion

Drapion Level 69

-Hone Claws

-Night Slash

-Cross Poison

-Toxic Spikes

Toxic spikes and Hone claws to set up, making the deadly combo of Night Slash and Sniper all the more powerful

Flygon Level 69

-Dragon Claw

-Rock Slide

-Dig

-Crunch

Newest member, just replaced Dedenne, got two important kills against Sampson

Emolga Level 70

-Acrobatic

-Shock Wave

-Discharge

-Hidden Power

Second longest serving member, got me through alot of hard battles and even beat an Arceus

Reserves which can be trained

Vivillion

Dedenne

Butterfree

Camarupt

Excadrill

Unfezant

Rapidash

Tauros

Crustle

Magneton

Grumpig

Garbodor

Kecleon

Luxray

Furfrou

Liepard

Braviary

Any suggestions on other things to train up would be greatly appreciated

Edited by RADH18

Swap Torterra's Cut for Wood Hammer. With Giga Drain against something weak to it, recoil is nothing. Curse could also be useful.

Your Primeape is waaaay to one-dimensional. Get Punishment. Has 60 BP and gets 20 BP stronger for every buff the foe gets, capping at 200BP! I'd say it's a tad too frail, it's unlikely to survive 2 hits from anything. Fetch a Scraggy. Way better defenses, slightly weaker Attack but slightly stronger Moves and dual stab and it can breed for Zen Headbutt or for The 3 Elelmental punches with a Buneary bred with Hitmonchan.

Train a Seaking to have it learn Waterfall and breed that onto Sharpedo. Double power, flinch chance and if it has Speed Boost, Aqua jet's priority is unnecesarry.

In the wasteland, get a Nincada>Ninjask and breed Swords Dance onto Drapion. Accuracy is hardly a concern for Drapion. Also, Bug Bite is rather useful on it as well if you want to give up Toxic Spikes for it. Also, Knock Off only has 5 less power, but it gets rid off annoying items the foes may have, such as Noel's Cinccino's King's Rock. Relying on something unreliable like Critical hits has never been my thing, but this is your team, so it's your choice, really.

Flygon, I kind of undesrtand, but I don't really know why you've kept Emolga this long. No comment on those, except for pointing out the redundancy of having 2 Electric attacks on it.

Good team members would be Durant with Hustle (bred with Dwebble for Rock Slide), Excadrill (bred with Smeargle for X-Scissor and/or Poison Jab), Archeops, Crobat, Crustle with Shell Smash (bred with Shuckle for Earthquake), Leavanny, Arcanine (bred with Shinx/Electrike for Wild Charge, bred with Primeape for Close Combat, or bred with Smeargle for both), Magnezone, Houndoom with Nasty Plot, Metagross, Chandelure, Helioptile, Azumarill. See who you'll switch out, what coverage you need and good luck!

Edited by Etesian

Get Knock off on your Drapion, replace it with Hone Claws. Get wood hammer on Torterra, and ditch Rock smash and Brick Break on your Primeape for coverage moves.

Go and train some reserves up for rotation. I'd reccomend Rapidash/Camerupt/any other fire type you'd be willing to train to cover for your big Ice weakness (Best you can get is Arcanine/Chandelure/Darmanitan). A steel type will round out your team defensively and help you against your fairy weakness (Best = Metagross/Magnezone/Klinklang/Escavalier)

If you want to replace Primeape, consider Conkeldurr/Sawk/Emboar for a better fighting type. You may wanna replace Sharpedo for a bulkier water type, since Drapion already has you covered for a Dark type and you're not going to make much out of Sharpedo without a harder hitting moveset.

Or, you know, you can take the above guys advice and breed your way to perfection, but expect to sap away decent portion of your time.

Thanks to the both of you, i shall take both of yours advice on board and change a few things up, mainly swapping Emolga for Magnezone and Primeape for Arcanine. Also Torterra has Wood Hammer instead of Cut with Giga Drain going and Synthesis being the new move, Drapion has Knock Off instead of Hone Claws (Also to the crits things, he has Scope lens so there is by my Calculations a 50 percent chance of criting), I have got a Growlithe with Close Combat which will become the Arcanine on my team. I want to replace Sharpedo but i don't really know what with if i'm honest, on my travels i haven't really seen many Water types.

Thanks to the both of you, i shall take both of yours advice on board and change a few things up, mainly swapping Emolga for Magnezone and Primeape for Arcanine. Also Torterra has Wood Hammer instead of Cut with Giga Drain going and Synthesis being the new move, Drapion has Knock Off instead of Hone Claws (Also to the crits things, he has Scope lens so there is by my Calculations a 50 percent chance of criting), I have got a Growlithe with Close Combat which will become the Arcanine on my team. I want to replace Sharpedo but i don't really know what with if i'm honest, on my travels i haven't really seen many Water types.

Water types are sorta scarce, but they're some good ones. Best you can do is Swampert (A Mudkip can be found via event in Byxbysion), Omystar, Azumarill (With Huge Power, might wanna ev train in attack at least a bit to make the most of his attack double), and Vaporeon. Some okay options are Carracosta, Crawdaunt, Octillery, Quagsire, Gastrodon.

switch emolga for magnezone/crobat. swap primeape for scrafty. good stabs and very bulky. just keep away from fairys. then you would have two dark types right? and for me, i hate having repeating types on my team so i would switch sharpedo for azumarill(huge power) to hep with fighting types. but let me tell you exactly hoe powerfull huge power azumarill is. huge power gives it literally 150 base attack. aqua jet (bred with buizel) paired with belly drum on azumarill is exactly 60% more powerful than a life orb adamant lucarios close combat. and aqua jet takes care of its speed problem too!