Need some help with my team

BaconSureiya

I've made it to Spinel Town, and have this as my current team:

Lv. 44 Hasty Swalot, Sticky Hold (Holding Poison Barb)

Strength

Yawn

Amnesia (Planned to replace it with Stockpile

Sludge

Lv. 44 Modest Ampharos, Static (Holding Zap Plate)

Take Down

Power Gem

Thunder Wave

Discharge

Lv. 45 Docile Arcanine, Flash Fire (No item)

Flare Blitz

Outrage

Flamethrower

Crunch

Lv. 46 Lax Exploud, Scrappy (No Item)

Boomburst

Supersonic

Shadow Ball

Rock Smash

Lv. 46 Mild Noctowl, Keen Eye (No Item)

Air Slash

Uproar

Reflect

Extrasensory

Lv 48 Brave Torterra, Shell Armor (Holding Miracle Seed)

Razor Leaf

Leech Seed

Curse

Earthquake

What I wanted to do was add a fighting type in there, but I don't know who to replace it with. I considered Swalot, but he's really usefull with poison and sleep.

I also want to get the Darumaka from Apophyll Academy for the really powerful Flare Blitz and some other fighting type moves, but I don't know if I should replace him for Arcanine.

Darmanitan is better than Arcanine offensively but Arcanine has better defenses (and Morning Sun if you can breed it on him) so the choice is yours (i prefer Darmanitan), for the fighting type i suggest replacing Noctowl with it (cuz it's not a very good Pokemon imo)

Noctowl and Torterra are not good for the next gym, the Darmanitan is already a huge step forward and maybe an Aggron(from the railnet's other outcome you headbut the pole for aron) for Ice types

Darmanitan is better than Arcanine offensively but Arcanine has better defenses (and Morning Sun if you can breed it on him) so the choice is yours (i prefer Darmanitan), for the fighting type i suggest replacing Noctowl with it (cuz it's not a very good Pokemon imo)

I think I might use both for the next gym actually, but I don't know yet. I don't have an Eevee just yet, and I already used the Fire Stone I had to evolve Arcanine, so maybe when I get another I'll do that.

I agree about replacing Noctowl, he was mostly used to help me through the Fighting and 2nd Poison gyms. Thanks!

Noctowl and Torterra are not good for the next gym, the Darmanitan is already a huge step forward and maybe an Aggron(from the railnet's other outcome you headbut the pole for aron) for Ice types

I always loved using an Aggron, my only problem with using him now is not having him being able to spam Head Smash, I'd have to search the mining rocks for a Cranidos fossil, but Iron Head is always good. Thanks!

I always loved using an Aggron, my only problem with using him now is not having him being able to spam Head Smash, I'd have to search the mining rocks for a Cranidos fossil, but Iron Head is always good. Thanks!

No problem bor ^_^

cofagrigus(caught in shades gym) works wonders specially against noel. makes his birds absolutly useless. and im not the biggest fan of aggron in reborn due to its 2 4x weaknesses to common types.i would also consider using an azumarill, huge power stabs wreck everything. another good one to use is scrafty(nott as good as he was with fairys in game). i would go to the move tutor and swap razor leaf for wood hamer on torterra.and drought ninetails is the best counter for serra youre strong enough to beat the mechanightmare now so definantly do that