Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

AdventurMean Cave

Calvius

Question

Welp, I've been looking for several hours now, still haven't find that damned Adveturine Cave. In the North Adventurine Woods I found the Pikachu-Place, the Lum Berry-Place and a place with three spiderwebs I can't destroy so far and I'm running out of ideas where I should look next. Can anyone help me?

10 answers to this question

#placeholders

#places that will be different places by E13

What are you planning on doing to my favourite route Ame

You already let people set it on fire

Why would you do this to me, you're breaking my heart

#suffering #i'm kidding don't take me seriously

Welp, I've been looking for several hours now, still haven't find that damned Adveturine Cave. In the North Adventurine Woods I found the Pikachu-Place, the Lum Berry-Place and a place with three spiderwebs I can't destroy so far and I'm running out of ideas where I should look next. Can anyone help me?

Wait so there is a place in those woods to catch pikachu? Im on a quest for the light ball if its even in the game, hoping Ame left that 5% chance to find it on pikachu

Im on a quest for the light ball if its even in the game, hoping Ame left that 5% chance to find it on pikachu

but you can buy those in the... nevermind.

But no, you can't catch Pikachu in Aventurine. There's just a house with lots of Pikachus. And your party is full of pikachus.

but you can buy those in the... nevermind.

But no, you can't catch Pikachu in Aventurine. There's just a house with lots of Pikachus. And your party is full of pikachus.

Ok i do feel like an idiot but for one i forgot you could buy them lol and two with this game being so challenging i thought you would have to go on some big magical quest to get such an powerful item like most pokemon lol