How can I improve my team? I'm at the end of the latest episode

OLKv2

Protean Greninja - Extrasensory, Dark Pulse, Cut/will be Surf, Hydro Pump so he acts as a Psychic as well as Water/Dark

Intimidate Scrafty - Hi Jump Kick, Brick Break, Crunch, Strength

Gardevoir - Moonblast, Calm Mind, Psychic, Magical Leaf

Mamoswine - EQ, Ice Fang, Ice Shard, Thrash

Arcanine - Flamethrower, Outrage, Rock Smash, ExtremeSpeed

Static Ampharos - Discharge, Power Gem, T-Wave, Confuse Ray

Looking at the forums there are a whole lot of Pokemon to be found. I found Solosis, on the way to Beldum, I know other starters are available, I got Gastly, would Gastly fit in the team? Maybe Hawlucha is a better fighter? Any help? My main issue with this team is usually fairies since I have no steel/poison moves.

I like Mawile, but with no mega stone it's pretty weak. Metagross would be good, but then I'd need room for a sweeper.

Any tips? Is my team good as it is? Should I make any switches?

Honestly, your team looks very strong at the moment. I don't think there is any real need to change anything.

On the topic of Mawile, in my most recent run of reborn I've been using one myself. It's been surprisingly useful for a pokemon with a base stat total of 380. Sheer force STAB boosted play rough and iron head hurt even on neutral (heaven forbid if we ever get a life orb...), sucker punch helps to get around it's low speed, and it's defencive typing is golden. I am only up to just beating Serra on this save but I anticipate keeping it on until the end of the current release if it keeps going the way it is.

But yeah, unless you really want to, I don't think there's any real need to change things up, seeing as after Greninja get's rid of dark you only have one pokemon weak to fairy.

• Support Squad

Vena looks like your best bet, and if you do add him, scrap magical leaf for Shadow ball on your Gardevoir.

That said, if you can time outside battles to be on sunny days, prepare to wreck face with arcanine and Cholorophyll vena.

Vena looks like your best bet, and if you do add him, scrap magical leaf for Shadow ball on your Gardevoir.

That said, if you can time outside battles to be on sunny days, prepare to wreck face with arcanine and Cholorophyll vena.

Sunny Day can help with that, would just get rid of Outrage on Arcanine, I'm moving on to get Bulbasaur now, the thing is, who would I take out? Unless I just alternate between episodes/gyms

Usually it would be Amphy I would take out, but I don't have any T-Bolt TMs so I need that Electric/T-Wave hax

• Support Squad

Assuming you go for a special vena, i'd get rid of the amphy despite losing the electrical hax, because your team seems fairly fast and has a good bit of bulk to it in arcanine, gardevoir against specials and mamo, so you can get a good few hits in. But food for thought, with vena you would also have access to pledges, and through that control over the fields. That, could easily be a massive advantage later on, if you are willing to do setup

Assuming you go for a special vena, i'd get rid of the amphy despite losing the electrical hax, because your team seems fairly fast and has a good bit of bulk to it in arcanine, gardevoir against specials and mamo, so you can get a good few hits in. But food for thought, with vena you would also have access to pledges, and through that control over the fields. That, could easily be a massive advantage later on, if you are willing to do setup

You can get the grass and water pledge in this game? I would have had that replace Water Pulse awhile ago