My Team and How to Show It

LoneJLT

Yo!

Hey, I'm battling Episode 12 version of El and his Arceus and I just wanted insight on my squad for future battles.

Arcanine LV 55:

Crunch

Flare Blitz

Outrage

Flamethrower

Manectric LV 55:

Bite

Discharge

Charge

Electric Terrain

Greninja LV 60:

Night Slash

Hydro Pump

Extrasensory

Water Shuriken

Slaking LV 56:

Strength

Counter

Slack Off

Hidden Power

Noivern LV 56:

Boomburst

Roost

Shadow Ball

Air Slash

Drapion LV 56:

Crunch

Venoshock

Fell Stinger

Toxic Spikes

P.S: How do I paste my Reborn team, with animations, in my signature?

Look it up on google, copy and paste to your sig. To edit your sig, go to your profile and hit edit profile. I can't help with the team itself, because I'm a bad battler :P

Let's see...

Arcanine- I'd use Thunder Fang over Flamethrower? Otherwise, good.

Manectric- This thing has a terrible level-up learnset. I'd swap Electric Terrain with something else, maybe Fire Fang? Otherwise, not much by way of recommendations.

Greninja- Physical moves aren't wise on Greninja, so Water Shuriken should probably go. I can't recommend you much to replace it with though, since Grass Knot is no longer obtainable and I doubt you feel like breeding for Ice Beam.

Slaking- Hidden Power isn't very good on something more physically focused. Hammer Arm is a wiser alternative. I would also swap Counter for Feint Attack, so you're not completely walled by Ghosts, but that's just a matter of personal preference.

Noivern- Looks good, no recommendations for it.

Drapion- Its Special Attack is really bad, so I wouldn't run Venoshock, even when paired with Toxic Spikes. Cross Poison is a better idea. Fell Stinger is also broken at the moment, so I'd either swap it with Bug Bite if you want a Bug move, or one of the Fangs.

Edited by Lost Lore

For Slaking, Ill have to wait before getting Hammer Arm (LV 67) or Punishment (LV 61). I have no physical TMs that serve for an upgrade over his electric hidden power.

Yeah... One more level before I can swap Venoshock for Cross Poison.

Thanks. Ill look into Arcanine and Manectric

Ill admit I've never used slaking, but is slack off really worth it? Id imagine that it takes more damage in two turns than you can heal in 1. You can also use the move relearner to get Hammer arm and Faint attack. I wouldn't recommend Punishment because the AI doesn't tend to set up that often, so faint attack will be stronger most of the time.

Maybe you'd like to consider Extreme Speed on Arcanine too. Strong priority never hurts. Your Noivern looks good and I don't have much experience with the others.

Arcanine: Depending on it's attack and special attack, replace either Flare Blitz or Flamethrower with Thunder Fang. If it's attack is higher replace Flamethrower, and vice versa.

Manectric: Replace Bite for Crunch. Replace Electric Terrain for Thunder Wave or Fire Fang.

Greninja: I see no need to edit it's moveset, seems pretty good.

Slaking: Replace Hidden Power for Hammer Arm or Punishment, as Slaking's Special Attack isn't as good as it's Attack. Not by a longshot.

Noivern: Instead of Shadow Ball, give it Dragon Pulse.

Drapion: At level 57, it learns Cross Poison. Teach Drapion Cross Poison instead of Venoshock, because Drapion has horrible Special Attack.