Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] Need Wynaut to defeat Arceus!

LoneJLT

Question

Yo!

I just lost to the impeccable Arceus and El. I heard Wynaut roams around the labyrinth. I've been searching for a while, but he hasn't shown up. Are there particular weather conditions? Or has he been moved for the Episode 12 upgrade? Thanks so much.

10 answers to this question

Yo!

I just lost to the impeccable Arceus and El. I heard Wynaut roams around the labyrinth. I've been searching for a while, but he hasn't shown up. Are there particular weather conditions? Or has he been moved for the Episode 12 upgrade? Thanks so much.

Yeah, Wynaut is what I've seen most people use, and is found in Iolia Valley

However, you don't necessarily need to beat Arceus in order to beat Arceus.

Look around on the forums or Youtube, you'll find something, another hint!

I've heard people using Focus Sash/Destiny Bonds, many tactics. All you have to do is look.

Most recently, I used Light Screen, Flash and Confide with Meowstic (Prankster op), Fake Tears from Espeon, and then two-shot it with Gardevoir after a couple Calm Minds. There are a lot of ways to put that thing in its place.

Quick Claw also works instead of Focus Band, by the way. Focus Sash + Destiny Bond is probably the best way (...besides Sturdy Mirror Coat Magnezone), but there are only two of that currently in-game, and you may not want to binge one of them on this.

It's also not actually required to defeat it... depending on your choices. I won't say anything more than that.