Improving my team...

Abyssreaper99

I need suggestions for what moves/items I should have on my current team since I'm kinda noobish at pokemon:

Magmar lv67 Gardevoir lv67 Swampert lv68

Moves:

Sunny day Flamethrower Shadow Ball Moonblast Muddy Water Mud Bomb

Fire blast Strength Calm Mind Psychic Earthquake ---------------

Crobat lv67 Luxray lv64 Dusclops lv60

Acrobatics Cross Poison Crunch Discharge Shadow Punch Will-o-Wisp

Confuse Ray Dark Pulse Thunder Fang Wild Charge Ice Punch Confuse Ray

Don't have items on any but planning to put an eviolite on Dusclops when it becomes available.

Well for starters, do NOT teach Crobat special moves. It has horrible special attack so it would just be a waste. Also, think about giving Swampert Brick Break as its fourth move, unless you are willing to take the time to give it Ice Punch (by breeding).

Edited by Taska0G0

Crobat doesn't have a horrible special attack, base 70 is decent. But you're right, a physical Crobat is far more useful than a special Crobat.

OT: Your team looks really solid, can't really suggest anything mon-wise as your pokes counter each other weaknesses.

However, if you have the time for it, you can breed for better moves/ivs/natures/etc.

All your pokes excluding Crobat (for the Acrobactics boost) should have items, possibly Plates/Lefties/etc.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

Thanks I've given Swampert and Magmar (Attack and Sp.Atk are pretty much the same) that brick break, given Crobat Steel Wing and given My dusclops Dread Plate for now, My Magmar the charcoal and Swampert the splash plate. Any other input would be appreciated too :)

if you dont mind breeding then i would breed waterfall onto swampert instead of muddy water (goldeen>remoraid>swampert) also, while you are breeding, i would give swampert ice punch(dont know the exact chain for that). if you dont want to breed, then i would teach swampert sludge wave instead of mud bomb to cover his grass weakness

You can't breed Ice Punch onto Swampert because it's a move tutor move. Not to mention the fact that Mudkip can't learn it anyway.

If you're dead-set on an Ice move, however, the chain you use to get Waterfall onto it can work to get you Ice Beam, since Remoraid gets it via level up.