Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] Heart Scales

Superior.

Question

Hey guys,

I'm trying to do the Luvdisc fishing way (with a Good Rod) for some Heart Scales, but it doesn't seem to work at all.

I've got a Kecleon with Thief (no held Item on him) and I'm already fishing over an hour without having 1 Scale.

I've even got a Venonat with Compoundeyes as a lead, to increase the wild Pokemons Item by 50%. I thought Luvdiscs has already a 50% chance of holding a Heart Scale right?

I'm curious what's going wrong :wacko:

13 answers to this question

5%, Yep that figures lol. Thanks for the reply.

I've managed to finally found 1 indeed, but it's too much work.

The Compoundeyes won't work in my favour to get 55% right? I don't think so anyway.

I've only used the Itemfinder in Route 1 and around the Grand Hall, but no Heart Scales there :P

That was too easy. So instead, Ame changed that.

Luvdiscs have a 5% chance that they'll hold a Heart Scale now.

Grab the itemfinder and go around Reborn. It's much easier to do that. Or mining.

Dis. However, make sure you get all the stuff you want out of mining before wasting it to get a Heart Scale(s).

EDIT: Compound Eyes should raise it to 20%.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

Dis. However, make sure you get all the stuff you want out of mining before wasting it to get a Heart Scale(s).

EDIT: Compound Eyes should raise it to 20%.

Dis. There's so much stuff that you can get by mining, that you shouldn't waste it on Heart Scales. Unless you got everything you can by mining. Then... yes, heart scales.

5%, Yep that figures lol. Thanks for the reply.

I've managed to finally found 1 indeed, but it's too much work.

The Compoundeyes won't work in my favour to get 55% right? I don't think so anyway.

I've only used the Itemfinder in Route 1 and around the Grand Hall, but no Heart Scales there :P

If you have episode 10, you could go back and abuse the fact that it was a 50% chance back then.

But i would never do that. Nope. No-no.

All my 99 heart scales are all legit from episode 12. Yep.

It got nerfed pretty hard......

Yea, it did. I'm still quite perplexed why, the encounter rate for Luvdisc was pretty low. But oh well.

Dis. There's so much stuff that you can get by mining, that you shouldn't waste it on Heart Scales. Unless you got everything you can by mining. Then... yes, heart scales.

Heh, and watch Ame implement Aerodactyl.

The only poke i've encountered that really need them is Honchkrow for Suckerpunch and Night slash and Noivern for Dpulse and Boomburst

you forgot Moonblast Gardevoir, HJK Blaziken, Flare Blitz Infernape :v :v