A new Adventure!

Felicity

• Support Squad

Ok, so me thinks that Reborn is lacking in the lets play deparment. With Nickaboo gone there isn't any reborn Lets plays that are up to date with the game, aside from Shofus but he is missing out a lot of the game that has been changed. (if you are also recording, please forgive me for not knowing you but i haven't seen any signs on the forums). That said, i was thinking of trying my hand at recording reborn.

Whilst the quality shall be shitty and the audio atrocious, i'll actually be able to upload.

Bear in mind it would be more because i want to show how i have fun with the game, and the various challenges it has

Episode 1

Episode 2

Edited by DobbyTheElf

Go right ahead! I'd love to see it. The only person I know of on here let's playing is Kingd353, so more are definitely needed! On YouTube, I think TheGamersTree is also doing a let's play. Will you put up polls regarding things like starter choice or which gang to join?

• Support Squad

As for choices i had several pokes that i wanted to use and kinda showcase their usefulness, but naturally i'll get you guys to choose my starter and nicknamin the guys. Also, Azery, i have already succeeded in recording Reborn, the audio quality is just terrible. I'm looking into how to use Avidemux and such to edit though, so hopefully that will get better.

Go right ahead! I'd love to see it. The only person I know of on here let's playing is Kingd353, so more are definitely needed! On YouTube, I think TheGamersTree is also doing a let's play. Will you put up polls regarding things like starter choice or which gang to join?

Yea, TheGamersTree is up to date. I fully support ya Dobbeh. Will you be doing guides for certain event pokes/how to get items, as some of those guides are out-dated?

• Support Squad

Tbh, i'm not clear on quite a few Event pokes and besides, one of the best parts of the game is discovering events like that and enjoying the discovery. So i won't be covering Everything no, but i will probably be picking up quite a few pokes regardless. I will show stuff like hidden items, TMs and the exp share etc

I Can Help Edit If You Want

Also i Can Send You Chimchar through Dban1's trade topic(if you want and dont take it as your starter)

I think he's trying to do this legit as possible or else people who haven't played the game who are watching won't get the true feel of the game.

• Veterans

I think he's trying to do this legit as possible or else people who haven't played the game who are watching won't get the true feel of the game.

Cool Just Making Sure

Still Dough Get That Chimchar its Beast(Yh Its my favorite pokemon for a reason)

• Support Squad

Cool Just Making Sure

Still Dough Get That Chimchar its Beast(Yh Its my favorite pokemon for a reason)

It's up to the poll, which is favouring Totodile.

Furthermore, i need to learn to Edit on my own, though thanks for the offer, seeing as it'd be great practice for my IT course next school year

• Veterans

Ew, I despise his Let's Plays. He barely even understands type matchups and its just sad. He's one of those people I call Multi-Attackers. Just uses every move to find out which one does the most damage.

So your talking about 7 year old kids when they first get into pokemon?

Sorry But its the Same Thing and i think he understands he just does it for the fun of things;).Gotta Spice dem lets plays up

Infact i dare someone to lets play sinnoh without using SE moves

Ew, I despise his Let's Plays. He barely even understands type matchups and its just sad. He's one of those people I call Multi-Attackers. Just uses every move to find out which one does the most damage.

Well, OP did ask for a Lets Play, and I really couldn't find any up-to-date playthroughs of this game without any commentary, so this was the one I settled with. I personally just turn the audio off on these videos anyway.

EDIT: I misunderstood your post. I thought you said that you disliked Lets Plays in general, not just from that one person in particular. Sadly that still doesn't change the fact that this is as far as an LPer gets at the moment.

Edited by Zro567

• Support Squad

Well, OP did ask for a Lets Play, and I really couldn't find any up-to-date playthroughs of this game without any commentary, so this was the one I settled with. I personally just turn the audio off on these videos anyway.

If you are looking for a decent commentary of the game check out shofu, he's a cool dude and it's fun to watch him struggle

If you are looking for a decent commentary of the game check out shofu, he's a cool dude and it's fun to watch him struggle

I wish he would get more Pokemon to evolve. His freestyle raps were hilarious.

Also, I always try to see if anyone is starting a new lets play of reborn every week or so. I have always been interested in seeing what Pokemon people use in games that are different from what I would normally use. You have my support.

The Garchomp isn't a requirement, don't listen to these crazies. If you don't defeat Ditto-ceus there's gonna be problems, though

Defeat them if you've got a game plan for it. Otherwise, don't worry about losin'- they're scripted loss battles after all, you're supposed to.

Here's hoping you're lucky enough to get a good starter from that poll, and you don't get luck-sacked too frequently. That can make or break you in Reborn, as I'm sure you know.

Edit: Aaaaand... ninja'd! But my last point still stands.

Edited by Lost Lore