Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved/Noted] Dusk Stones

Yazmat

Question

10 answers to this question

Well I´m currently at the part of the railnet where the arons are but there is no Dusk Stone. Although there is one hidden Item I can´t reach. Its at the stone between the train.

well, the Dusk Stone in railnet had been removed i guess, and i know there is one hidden item that can't be reached in this place (like another one near the entrance to the tower where we meet fake Arceus but it's on the wall like something). Other than those two locations, there are none (except you have older episode, you can reach 7th floor of Department Store where they sell Dusk Stone like other evolution stones

Alternative option is using the Mining Kit to mine rocks, and just quick-save and soft-reset if you don't get a Dusk Stone from the rock.

Might be more tedious, but it's another option you might wanna consider. I've actually gotten every stone (I think) except for a Dusk Stone/Everstone from mining :c

Alternative option is using the Mining Kit to mine rocks, and just quick-save and soft-reset if you don't get a Dusk Stone from the rock.

Might be more tedious, but it's another option you might wanna consider. I've actually gotten every stone (I think) except for a Dusk Stone/Everstone from mining :c

Silly Dash, you can't get Dusk stones through Mining :I

I said it once and i'll say it again - This are the stones that you can obtain through mining: Fire, Water, Leaf, Moon, Sun, Thunder and Everstones

As for the Dusk stone: Did Ame really remove one of them? Or she simply moved it? Or better, she put it inside of a wall in the railnet?

I don't know.

• Support Squad

Nah, but there is the infestation TM, believe me i scoured that place :/ i just decided to replace my murkrow with a noivern, but i'm still kinda bitter about not having a honchkrow.

Silly Dash, you can't get Dusk stones through Mining :I

I said it once and i'll say it again - This are the stones that you can obtain through mining: Fire, Water, Leaf, Moon, Sun, Thunder and Everstones

As for the Dusk stone: Did Ame really remove one of them? Or she simply moved it? Or better, she put it inside of a wall in the railnet?

I don't know.

I must be drunk to have found a random Dusk Stone then.. Because I thought I got it through mining. :c