Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] Kings Rock

Calvius

Question

Because of the server issues, I can't access anything linked to the Download Page and as a result don't have access to the Pickup Table right now either.

Still, I want a King's Rock for evolving Poliwhirl and I know that it is obtainable through Pickup.

But, does anyone remember on which level with what chance I can find it?

23 answers to this question

Thanks a lot, but Episode 9 doesn't seem to be compatible with the newer safe files:

"Script 'SpriteResizer' line 149: NoMethodError occured. undefined method `*' for nil:NilClass", thats what it says upon starting Episode 9 ..

Anyone got an idea if it is possible to still play this Episode?

Edited by Calvius

• Support Squad

I've got Ep. 9. I can PM it once it stops being dumb compresses and uploads.

Edit: Rather, I'll post it so everyone can access it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/60fbxusb7h85cgt/Ep._9_Reborn.zip

You... You do realise you just gave all the new peeps who never experienced ep 9 all the currently illegal pokes right?Right?

You... You do realise you just gave all the new peeps who never experienced ep 9 all the currently illegal pokes right?Right?

You... You do realise you just helped them all realise this fact don't you right? Right? :P

Edited by Sheep93

• Support Squad

You... You do realise you just helped them all realise this fact don't you right? Right? :P

You.. You do realise i'm a moron right? Right? Also, they don't know which or where the pokes are

Was there ever a bug where being in a certain spot caused a crashed in Episode 9? If not, then I have no clue. Maybe try to re-download Episode 9 then.

I think that's the thing. Something in Peridot/Opal Ward. If you're somewhere else they i guess you'd be able to return normally.

It did, yep. But Ame removed it from holding.. I forgot where she said that. Prob Vinny will edit this and insert the post here.

I'm not even going to edit that, but i'm just going to confirm what you said. Yesh he's right.

You.. You do realise i'm a moron right? Right? Also, they don't know which or where the pokes are

Doesn't matter, people can use Cheat Engine for anything, so getting illegal pokes are the least of our worries.

w/e