Trolling NPCs

personmanthing

I can't remember the exact NPC but I remember one kept walking right in front of the door and stood there. I kid you not, when I say it took my five minutes to leave one building.

Also those fuckers in the Arceus labyrinth.

• Veterans

I can't remember the exact NPC but I remember one kept walking right in front of the door and stood there. I kid you not, when I say it took my five minutes to leave one building.

Also those fuckers in the Arceus labyrinth.

Tempest Be Ragin lol ;)

those two trainers who will constantly rebattle you despite having an lvl 5 Aipom and lvl 18-20 Smoochum, Teddiursa and Pidgeotto... got they are annyoing

"Hey let's go to the grand hall and battle the Trainers!"

-> "NOPE! battle my lvl 5 Aipom first! with your team of lvl 68+ beasts! It is definitely no waste of time!"

I remember the professor in Obsidia Ward when you're trying to get the HM Cut. ALWAYS. KEPT. BLOCKING. ME.

The one in front of the Candy store? Yeah screw that guy.

5vxh6s.jpg

"Sir, i don't know if you realize, but there's a huge hole on the ground, and you're blocking the way.

So, can you get the fuck out of the way... please?"

Attention all NPC's. You are now required to stay in one place that is not in the way of the player. Thank you. All of those who do not comply will be violently slaughtered removed from the game.

I just need Terra's Hammer and i'll be sending people flying all across Reborn.

I just need Terra's Hammer and i'll be sending people flying all across Reborn.

God no. NPCs blocking off my Route 2 Jump Quest is the last thing I want to see.

I don't need to be choking on my food with laughter right now, why did I click this thread?

Do the Donphan in Agate Circus count as trolling NPCs? I swear one of those motherfuckers was blocking the guy trying to replace the bell both times, the time Samson sends it flying and the time I sent it flying later on. And I wasn't enjoying waiting for it to move since the Circus lags anyway.

There's also that one obnoxious trainer on Opal Bridge (the one with Treecko, Grovyle and Jigglypuff) that refuses to quit battling me that happens to be smack in the middle of my egg-hatching route. Thank goodness I usually bring Tauros with me when I go egg hatching anyway...