Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Gulpin

Azeria

Question

21 answers to this question

It's, just like Mime Jr. in E11, only findable during clear days. No wind, no sun, no rain, no nothing. Just clear weather.

Which basically means i'll never be able to catch it since it rains 25/8 on my save.

yes i've said that a million times but idk

lIm on clear day but no its Bein *** and pissing me off

I don't think that makes any difference, but do you have pokesnax?

Also, maybe you can only get it after Julia? Cuz Mime Jr. was very good against Julia, actually. So maybe, Ame changed that.

Darndest thing. I just went around the Opal Bridge on a clear day pre and post Julia, with pokesnacks and there was no Gulpin. I've got a checkpoint system running similar to yours (Vinny) so eventually I'll lock down the precise timing of it's arrival. Until then unless anyone else finds it I guess there's nothing we can do.

Darndest thing. I just went around the Opal Bridge on a clear day pre and post Julia, with pokesnacks and there was no Gulpin. I've got a checkpoint system running similar to yours (Vinny) so eventually I'll lock down the precise timing of it's arrival. Until then unless anyone else finds it I guess there's nothing we can do.

...weird. I guess i can try an "experiment".

Hang on.

EDIT: Okay, so for whatever reason, i can't make a Sunny day appear on my save. Guess the rain is superior on my save.

The experiment will have to wait.

Edited by Vinny

...weird. I guess i can try an "experiment".

Hang on.

EDIT: Okay, so for whatever reason, i can't make a Sunny day appear on my save. Guess the rain is superior on my save.

The experiment will have to wait.

Damn you Kyogre, and Damn you Aqua Gang. #MagmaOrDie

You didn't set your computer date too far in the future though at some point. I'd assume you know better than that. That's why if I need a weather specific event I always go backwards.

Edited by McMc

Damn you Kyogre, and Damn you Aqua Gang. #MagmaOrDie

You didn't set your computer date too far in the future though at some point. I'd assume you know better than that. That's why if I need a weather specific event I always go backwards.

I don't believe i did, but you're right about that.

I could go backwards instead. I'll try it later.

I've found the Gulpin. Time of day doesn't matter as far as I'm aware, but it only becomes available after Florinia. I'm assuming it needs to be clear weather as well. I've checked raining, thunderstorm, and windy and it wasn't there. Dunno about sunny.

Edited by Sheep93

No, not really, people just weren't aware it was only available on weekends until Ame said it.

Ive searched today but haven't found anything. It spawns where mime jr. used to be?

EDIT: Did anyone who had previous episodes catch it?

Edited by Gigamantis

Ive searched today but haven't found anything. It spawns where mime jr. used to be?

EDIT: Did anyone who had previous episodes catch it?

That event along with the Cacnea event weren't resetted.

a.k.a if you got a Mime Jr. and a Ducklett from a random egg, you can't get them.