Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

DID ANYONE SEE THAT MUK

nevs

Question

you may know the abandond factory with all the cages where you go in with amaria

well there is something new there and ame is trying to f*ck us

well at the moment i will fight zel he will put in glaceon i kick there asses and then comes muk np i attack him and bam

no this isnt mega evolutie this my friends is a mutated muk and he has a nasty ability

i dont want to spoil it bcuz this whole post is a spoil but

its ability is to swap to your weak type if i have a gyradoss out he swaps to electric and use discharge

Edited by nevs

now im happy that i already did the tangagrowths before the update

btw that abra look a little like mewtwo that way

edit: noooooo why didnt i think of that, not mr. mime i forgot him

Edited by nevs

I've fought one of the three Tangrowth, and it wasn't too bad. A bit worried about the other two though because they're in tandem with other, vastly more frustrating things. (Read: That motherfucking Chatot.)

PULSE Muk is what nightmare fuel is made of and I want to fight it even less now. But PULSE Abra looks kinda cool. If it still has Hyper Beam I am flipping all of the tables

I've fought one of the three Tangrowth, and it wasn't too bad. A bit worried about the other two though because they're in tandem with other, vastly more frustrating things. (Read: That motherfucking Chatot.)

We definitely need a:

Chatot PULSE

And then everybody dies.

We definitely need a:

Chatot PULSE

And then everybody dies.

No

We really don't

If I had any sanity left to lose, it'd be lost at this suggestion.

Chatot PULSE with better defenses and Speed, Nasty Plot, and Boomburst. GG half of Reborn.

Ameowl PULSE

Come at me.

the one and only thing we would not survive

scatterbug

EDIT: Nevs, to do the spoiler thing right, on the second

, you put a / in front of the s. It should look like this

thing you want[/spoiler~], but you get rid of the "~". - Vinny

I doubt we'd ever get to catch the Pulse Pokemon, since they'd be pretty overpowered for the game itself. Not to mention Cain mentions how much pain the Pokemon are in when they're hooked up to the PULSE machines, so it'd be kinda wrong to use them. I probably would anyway.

yes we will after we put a magikarp into the pulse machine

Oh god. Splash then becomes a mysterious type OHKO move. q-q

smeargle pulse. Sketch your foes into oblivion.

I doubt we'd ever get to catch the Pulse Pokemon, since they'd be pretty overpowered for the game itself. Not to mention Cain mentions how much pain the Pokemon are in when they're hooked up to the PULSE machines, so it'd be kinda wrong to use them. I probably would anyway.

tan.jpgMuk.jpgabra.jpg

You can catch them :P