[POKEMON REBORN] NEW WORLD SAGA FINALE!! (Must watch)

Dban1

EPISODE 4 IS BEING RELEASED SOON!!

In the meantime, I am considering uploading this customised version of Reborn for you guys, so I'll get back soon!

Oh wow this looks amazing. But could you go over the text a little slower? I could pick up most of the text but not all of it. Also, where are Cain, the Gym leaders,Amethyst (in the game), and Team Meteor? I bet that adding all of them into the stort would be interesting, seeing as you are placing the story in Reborn City, where most of the characters I mentioned happen to be.

Oh wow this looks amazing. But could you go over the text a little slower? I could pick up most of the text but not all of it. Also, where are Cain, the Gym leaders,Amethyst (in the game), and Team Meteor? I bet that adding all of them into the stort would be interesting, seeing as you are placing the story in Reborn City, where most of the characters I mentioned happen to be.

Great suggestion! But since I'm planning to release the build for everyone every section completed, I'm afraid trying to manipulate the canon characters into my story would contradict some events that happens canon. Anyways, we'll see about that. I'll try adding in some soon :)

it seems a bit...

Incomplete.

Yup, but don't worry! This is just the first in the trilogy that I am planning to do.