Pokemon/thing in aventurine forest

Yash

I dont know how many people noticed it but when we enter south aventurine for the first time, just before battling fern on route 1, while moving towards route 1 a pokemon/thing is shown to flee from us.. I was wondering if it was an event pokemon or something cuz i havent been able to find any such pokemon on route 1 or anywhere for that matter.. and we dont see it in the game either.. or maybe i missed it.. not sure.. anybody knows anything about this??

ohhk cool.. thanks!! i have to do the thing with the honey on the trees and stuff to find it right??

Yea, the odd looking trees. After you put honey on the trees, wait awhile and then something will occur.

any idea how long does it take?? cuz i had already done this 2 days ago and it still hasn't occured.. i had put honey on multiple trees.. could that be why??

EDIT: thanks guys.. but that damn pinsir knocked away my pokeballs.. wtf.. i thought i could catch it..

Edited by Aquibex

Just wait in the area for like 2-3 minutes and the event should start

Yea, and make sure you have the game up. You can even watch the screen for those 2-3 minutes and see what happens.

EDIT: thanks guys.. but that damn pinsir knocked away my pokeballs.. wtf.. i thought i could catch it..

Pinsir and Heracross have an specific event where you can catch them, AND you can only catch one (Either Heracross or Pinsir).

The event is in South Aventurine Woods... A lot of search around destroying logs and webs and you're going to find it.

Or if you don't care about spoilers, go here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5883

Post #19

• 1 month later...