Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Toxic?

Calvius

Question

20 answers to this question

hum. I saw this post with the Cryogonal and it had Toxic, even if it can't learn this per level or breeding ..

There must be a Toxic TM since Cryogonal can only learn Toxic by TM. It must be somewhere then.

In reborn you can breed TM moves onto pokemon. Basically, as long as a specific parent (father I think?) has the TM move, and the child can learn it through TM then it'll be passed down.

At least I think that's how it works.

This is how people breed stuff like earthquake, sludge bomb, and megahorn on things.

Edited by Sheep93

In reborn you can breed TM moves onto pokemon. Basically, as long as a specific parent (father I think?) has the TM move, and the child can learn it through TM then it'll be passed down.

This is how people breed stuff like earthquake, sludge bomb, and megahorn on things.

Dis.

But Cryogonal is a genderless pokemon and it can only breed with Ditto (?). But yeah you can pass TMs via breeding but... some breeding mechanics don't work here since Cryogonal doens't have a gender.

EDIT//

I just checked Serebii. Cryogonal can only breed with Ditto so there must be a Toxic TM somewhere.

EDIT 2//

What's the location for Toxic ? Even a small hint would be nice.

Edited by Nan

Oh, you're talking about Dban1's Cryogonal right?

Well, based on some of his posts, my guess is that he changed some stuff in the game. With a little "something" (No, not a Cheat Engine), you can change Level up moves and TMs, among other stuff.

As far as i'm concerned, there's no Toxic TM in the game, so that's my guess on it.

^And where would one find this "Little Something" he supposedly used.

Strictly out of curiosity, Of, course... I'd never think about doing anything like that :Kappa:

Edited by Stratos

^And where would one find this "Little Something" he supposedly used.

Strictly out of curiosity, Of, course... I'd never think about doing anything like that :Kappa:

You should just ask him about that, cuz i'm pretty sure my way of doing something like that is different from his. I don't enjoy doing though cuz i like to play Reborn the way it is. But hey, you play the game the way you want.

My way of doing it is pretty simple: It comes with the... Oooooh you almost got me there... Almost.

You should just ask him about that, cuz i'm pretty sure my way of doing something like that is different from his. I don't enjoy doing though cuz i like to play Reborn the way it is. But hey, you play the game the way you want.

My way of doing it is pretty simple: It comes with the... Oooooh you almost got me there... Almost.

Alright... I'll have to do that sometime... *Begins searching the guy's topics*

Edit: IT is done.

Edited by Stratos

My guess would be: with the RPGMaker XP... (also I think I've read it somewhere)

but I think you need some special data to open the game with it, and only a few selected people are given this data.

(I don't own a RPG Maker... but I tinkered with the 2k version back then... ... god it's already 14 years...)

well, in my opinion, if you own the game, you can do whatever you want. but if you play another's game, and you use tools or program to get something you actually cannot touch, so it's hack. if he can get toxic TM, what keeping him away from Earthquake or Stone Edge or Sword dance?? nothing

well, in my opinion, if you own the game, you can do whatever you want. but if you play another's game, and you use tools or program to get something you actually cannot touch, so it's hack. if he can get toxic TM, what keeping him away from Earthquake or Stone Edge or Sword dance?? nothing

In Ame's words:

Personally I don't care if people hack or use cheatengine. It's a game; play it however's most fun for you.

It's all opinion though. If you want to hack and you know how to do it, go ahead. No one's going to stop you. I play the game the way it is, but like i said before: It's all opinions, so whatever.

not that i'm specifically trying to hack per-say... I'm absolutely fine with continuing to play it the way it is...

I just think it would be a little fun to poke around a little and see what I could do though

Edited by Stratos

Actually, the toxic TM is technically in-game currently... just it's somewhere that players won't be able to get to it for a while.

because it's in department store :v :v :v, but we can't reach that floor yet :v, and "technically" like reaper cloth and item others evolution item

Edited by gutten_tag