What choices did you make and why?

Snap Crackle Pop

Haha, so, this is basically just about what choices you did in the game, as said in the title. It would be interesting to see what choices lead to what outcome, as I have read in other threads that there are supposed to be different endings. My choices were...

-I gathered all the Police officers before facing ZEL and Taka

I didn't really do this intentionally, it just sorta happened on my quest for a growlithe

-I beat the BLOODY GARCHOMP (Does this count? It should :< Not much of a choice though, more perfectionism)

-At the orphanage I fought Sirius rather than Sigmund

Since Sigmund was coroperating with Sirius, perhaps Sirius has more to do overall than Sigmund, even though I would personally feel the need to set him on fire after electricuting him and crushi-- ermm... yeah *cough cough*

-At the home invasion I did something which lead to Saphira getting taken after blasting a hole in the wall, she was fine afterwards XD ("I told you guys not to mess up the living room..")

I can't remember the choices that lead to this outcome, sorry~!

-I chose Radomus (I LOVE that dude by the way) and I defeated the Dittarceus (Darceus, Ditceus....?)

I had a focus band on a duskull, soft resetted until it kicked into effect and then used curse. The rest of my team were meat sheilds and I got away with one pokemon at full health :D

So I guess this thread is just to see what you guys did and why, just for fun.

So I gathered all the police officers, defeat the garchomp but because of his horrible rough skin he kill my last pokemon after I kill him so I lost :(, I fight sirius because heater didn't deserve my help :b and then in the house I stopped sirius once again, and I'm not yet in the last part

I'm guessing you just mean the first time over? Because I've made different choices in subsequent files...

Anyway:

-Didn't find all of the police officers before battling Taka/ZEL... in my defense I had no idea where the last one was. (I did indeed go back and find him later, though.)

-Lost to the Garchomp, although now I'm wishing I'd worked out a strategy to defeat it back then, now that I know it's possible...

-Fought Sigmund in the Yureyu Building, and Sirius in Tanzan Cove.

-Chose to stay downstairs, rather than following Sigmund upstairs after that. (Incidentally, this leads to Anna and Noel being kidnapped.)

-Hahahahaha is this a trick question? No? I like Radomus' character too much not to side with him, difficulty or no. Ditto-ceus can't handle Gengar's Destiny Bond, anyhow.

I was more lax about what I did in my main file, since that was the first time I'd been thrown into these situations and wasn't sure what effect my choices would have later on. Still going to be more lax about it for any future situations like these, I think.

Haha, I love this game :3 I hate the rough skin on that thing T_T Evil! I love Radomus though, even just his name XD I am curious to see if he is related to Anna and Noel too, Anna said that the Amethyst pendant was a gift from her father and Radomus said that Luna has it's twin (If I recall correctly). I refuse to believe that Radomus is keeping the pendant for evil purposes.

I beat biggles, the garchomp, the arceus, and the medicham. call me crazy but i think the medicham was hardest for me actually. it was lower level than the arceus and garchomp but had so much power.

I always fight sigmund. didn't know you could fight sirius instead there O_O

i didn't have any nice ghost moves for taking out a pokemon though...ended up relying a lot on ampharos' static :D

i think i did all the sidequests, i spend a lot of time dawdling exploring and trying to find things to do, like that maze cave in the forest with the weird note.

i had already found all the police officers, i wanted the ampharos really badly...

i am kinda hoping for more of those challenge pokemon in the future though...i mean, they are terrifying, but awesome too. I figure at the end there will be an optional boss battle with Amethyst and she will have all lv100 cutesy pokemon and they will destroy you.

I highly doubt Ame would use "cutesy" Pokemon. I mean, Budew's pretty friggin' cute.

Probably won't ever see that on her team.

I could definitely see her using lots of super powerful yet adorable pokemon, such as sky shaymin and victini and the eeveelutions. The lake trio, maybe jirachi. Roserade, etc.

Even the manliest of men cannot deny the cuteness of shaymin and victini :D

Edited by chuckles

Found all the policeman (used the forum to find the last one ^_^)

Killed the Garchomp

Fought Sigmund at the Yureyu building and Sirius at the house (i actually thought that Laura can handle Sigmund but nope)

Sided with Radomus (my favorite character after Cain) and killed the fake Arceus

- I did not find all the policemen before Taka/ZEL... because the one with the Growlith, just didn't want to Trigger (I mashed my Buttons and nothing happened) so I just said screw it and moved on...

- Lost to Garchomp... my Team was Level capped at this time and I thought "bring it on!" and then the Garchomp was Level 75 and wrecked my Team... (and I thought you ARE supposed to lose this fight, afterwards...)

- I fought Doctor Sigmund... god I hate this dude.

- At the house Invasion I stayed downstairs because I thought the other Lady (which Pokes are way above mine) could handle a the Doc whose pokes are supposed to be weaker than Sirius'.

- Sided with Radomus of course! El is a religious lunatic! And religious lunatics are why we can't have nice things! (also every religious lunatic is always lying!)

I could definitely see her using lots of super powerful yet adorable pokemon, such as sky shaymin and victini and the eeveelutions. The lake trio, maybe jirachi. Roserade, etc.

Even the manliest of men cannot deny the cuteness of shaymin and victini :D

Sky Shaymin is cute. Victini is the DEVIL. I hate V-Create so much.....and the 5th generation is one of my favorites.

*looks at Ame's Trainer Card, sees Hydreigon and Mawile* ......she gets it. All the Pokemon a trainer uses should be adorable to that trainer.

*looks at Ame's Trainer Card, sees Hydreigon and Mawile* ......she gets it. All the Pokemon a trainer uses should be adorable to that trainer.

Mawile is entirely adorable. The fact that it can take your arm off shouldn't detract from this.

Mawile is entirely adorable. The fact that it can take your arm off shouldn't detract from this.

I didn't even know.. that the big chomping appendage thing...wasn't it's face....until Generation 5....Different strokes for different folks.

I highly doubt Ame would use "cutesy" Pokemon. I mean, Budew's pretty friggin' cute.

Probably won't ever see that on her team.

iirc, Whimsicott is Ame's favorite poke. And Budew is a special case.

We don't talk about Budew in front of Ame unless it's a threat or something...

Everything I use is adorable what is this madness

oh and to stay on topic,

the choices i made lead to the suffering of many

You made this game. I don't need to say anything, nope.

Sky Shaymin is cute. Victini is the DEVIL. I hate V-Create so much.....and the 5th generation is one of my favorites.

Alice wouldn't appreaciate that comment about Victini...

btw, Mael is the real devil tho.

Anyway, i have to answer this also:

- Found all the cops before Taka/Zel/zEl/zeL... I did it on accident. I didn't thought it would change stuff, but it did.

- I got beaten by the Garchomp. Oh well... If I had a level 75 Weavile though...

- I fought Sirius, not the Doctor... Cain wasn't exactly the biggest help against The Doctor, so i decided to skip him. I actually like to skip The Doctor cuz he talks about some "stuff".

- I forgot who i have to stop, but i think i stopped Sirius in Laura's house... Well, Charlotte and Shelly were captured. I actually felt bad. I didn't want to see Shelly getting captured... Damn it.

- I sided with Radomus and defeated the Arceus Ditto something something thing... Seeing how the "Ditto-Gardevoir" was acting, i choose to side with Radomus. I doubt the real G.Gardevoir would act like that.

But when Radomus decided to take the Amethyst Pendant with him, i've started to question his motives... Hmm.

I have yet to make the latter of the decisions, but I know what I would do.

- I unfortunately did NOT save all of the Jasper Policemen before taking on Zero, Lumi, Eve, and Taka. I played this portion of the game at night while the weather in game was particularly stormy.

- Garchomp was too much.

- I would fight the Doctor over Sirius at the Yureyu building.

- I would fight Sirius and allow the Doctor to proceed upstairs at Laura and Saphira's place.

- I would side with Radomus, and thus be forced into a "must-win" situation against Ditto. My reasoning behind this stems on the grounds that Radomus was correct about the gake Gardevoir from the start, and a theory of mine that connects Radomus to the pendent he is now in possession of.

Oh geez I've been playing Reborn since Episode 7 waaaaaaay back then & have yet to restart my game, waiting for more episodes to be released. lol. But lets see:

1) Found all the police officers & got Growlithe.

2) Swept by the Garchomp.

3) Fought Sigmund at the orphanage.

4) Fought Sirius at the house, swept his team with Lilligant.

5) Chose to be on Radomus' side,

BTW it may be too relevant, but............who is Mr.Bigglesworth?=O

1) Didn't find all the cops before Taka/Zel: That blasted last cop was my demise.

2) Got beaten by the Rawrchomp: I didn't see it coming. By the time when the battle happened I wasn't in the forums yet. I did what I could with Cotton Candy and Feather Dance, but no way.

3) Fought Sigmund at the Orphanage. Just eager to beat the hell out of him. ^_^

4) Fought Sirius at the house, thinking Sigmund would have to come back the way he went.

5) Sided with Radomus: Remembered that Luna used to live with Serra before, so at least it couldn't be mind control.

BTW it may be too relevant, but............who is Mr.Bigglesworth?=O

Who is Mr.Bigglesworth? Just the most adorable Garbodor in the entire world (of Reborn) you can find him in the Wasteland

Saved the police officers before fighting Taka and ZEL.

Got crushed by the Garchomp.

Fought Sigmund during the orphanage happenings.

I don't remember what I did back in the Tanzan invasion but I remember that Anna and Noel got kidnapped.

Sided with El because my team was too weak to beat that arceus. I totally regret doing this :(.

I doubt the real G.Gardevoir would act like that.

For real? Did you forget all the terrible things she said to Benette? Sure he made some wrong choices, but that doesn't give her the right to be so harsh and rude. G. Gardevoir is an hypocrite, not to mention that it's actually a male. Edited by MMM

Can every body please explain me how these choices affect the game???? because i didnt know it would change something in game.If you can tell me what happens with each choice you make.i would be very pleased to know

If you make the right (or "best") choices the ending will (supposedly) be better but for now no one knows how they really affect the game because well it's not yet finished.

1. Saved the police officers

2. Beated Garchomp

3. Kicked Sigmund's cold, heartless, degrading, overprotective arse.

4. Went upstairs

5. Not done yet.

Okay just generally curious, could you battle Sirius before Tanzan? I didn't think that was possible.

There are a few slight storyline changes, the most noteworthy of which being different dialogue in the whole Tanzan Cove deal depending on which path you chose (since there's four different scenarios for that). Although that whole deal is pretty much the same, save for one path that alters it a bit more drastically.

Otherwise there are a few dialogue changes in obvious (and perhaps, some not-so-obvious) places, but nothing too major.

Okay just generally curious, could you battle Sirius before Tanzan? I didn't think that was possible.

You could indeed. Sigmund asks you if you intend to reclaim Heather- if you answer no, then you'll carry on upstairs and fight Sirius alongside Cain instead.

Incidentally, this means that you fight Sigmund in Tanzan Cove instead.

Edited by Lost Lore