Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

High level Pokemon with pickup?

Leafy

Question

9 answers to this question

You can find Pachirisu in the Aventurine Woods.

Also here's the list of what you can find in the game with Pickup

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/pickup.html

this update table is WRONG. maybe it's just the pickup tabkle for episode 9, from episode 10 Ame had changed it, so we can't get rare candy in level 41 (for now in epi 11: at least level 81 to get rare candy). the reason is simple: you can farm infinite money and rare candy with level 100 team pickup

this update table is WRONG. maybe it's just the pickup tabkle for episode 9, from episode 10 Ame had changed it, so we can't get rare candy in level 41 (for now in epi 11: at least level 81 to get rare candy). the reason is simple: you can farm infinite money and rare candy with level 100 team pickup

It is official, Ame hates us.

Can you still get blasting power and ultra balls?

I need something better than pokeballs. >.<

• Administrators

I don't hate you, that's why I've changed the E12 pick up table to be much better. I was too harsh in my changes too it for 11. I didn't realise it because I hadn't laid it out in a visual format yet, but when I made the site table I realised how absurd some of the placements were.

Can you still get blasting power and ultra balls?

I need something better than pokeballs. >.<

i got a level 41 team pick up, and i NEVER got blast powder and ultra ball (only great ball and poke ball), but maybe i'm just unlucky :(

but in-game, i found that level ball is very useful. you can buy it in department store (maybe 3th-4th floor i don't remember exactly) just 300$ for one ball. just use it.

Edited by gutten_tag

The pickup table is Episode 12. Some of those items, like the Blasting Powder, isn't in the chart for Episode 11. So yes, you won't be getting some of those items as depicted in the table.

Anyways, the higher level pokemon with pickup are the Pachirisu in the South Aventurine Forest (like Shushup said) and Dedenne in Tanzan Cove.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

I don't hate you, that's why I've changed the E12 pick up table to be much better. I was too harsh in my changes too it for 11. I didn't realise it because I hadn't laid it out in a visual format yet, but when I made the site table I realised how absurd some of the placements were.

SHE LOVES US! On even days of the week and certain hours.

Thanks guys! Hunting pachirisu now!

The pickup table is Episode 12. Some of those items, like the Blasting Powder, isn't in the chart for Episode 11. So yes, you won't be getting some of those items as depicted in the table.

Anyways, the higher level pokemon with pickup are the Pachirisu in the South Aventurine Forest (like Shushup said) and Dedenne in Tanzan Cove.

Oh, ok. Thanks for letting me know.