• Assurance

Magneton 42

Hardy Nature

Sturdy

• Spark
  • Flash Cannon
  • Metal Sound
  • Charge Beam

Since you already have a fire type, growlithe wouldn't be the best of options in my opinion, but that's just becuase I like diversity on my team.

I would say grab a Golbat/Crobat. It's available now at the point you are at. Plus, it resists Aya pretty well except for Tentacruel. Also, it won't really help you out against Aya, but I would teach Blaziken High Jump Kick via Move Tutor. It's so much more useful than Double Kick.

imma go with my go-to suggestion.

Leavanny.

Jolly Nature

Overcoat or Swarm

- Leaf Blade

- X-Scissor

- Swords Dance

- Slash/Your Choice

really really good coverage, decent stats (attack being the highest stat, with speed second highest), and really nice typing

IMO Venusaur or Amoongus (or whatever that mushroom is called) would really help your team because you lack a status move. Leech Seed and Sleep Powder/Spore make this battle so much easier and bearable.

More importantly, get a heart scale (I had 10 at this point) and teach Donphan Bulldoze or level him up to 46 for earthquake and delevel him. He's going to be your main this fight.

i would recommend a Flygon but at this point of the game it would be too difficult/boring to train a trapinch so yea definitly get Donphan to 46 for Earthquake and maybe pair him up with Gyarados (so he can get a few boosts from Dragon Dance) then sweep.

imma go with my go-to suggestion.

Leavanny.

Jolly Nature

Overcoat or Swarm

- Leaf Blade

- X-Scissor

- Swords Dance

- Slash/Your Choice

really really good coverage, decent stats (attack being the highest stat, with speed second highest), and really nice typing

THIS RIGHT HERE. Although Leavanny's typing is rather unfortunate if we take into account what gyms are currently implemented, it is certainly one of the best in Reborn. Also, I'd go to the Move Tutor to get Screech instead of Slash.