Is it possible to transfer pokemon between save files?

MizukiFX

Alright guys so I'm just wondering if it is possible to transfer pokemon between two different save files. Right now I just beat Aya and got the event Mudkip after. But I wasn't thinking ahead and accidentally picked up a male Mudkip so now I cant breed waterfall onto it via the goldeen/remoraid path. I don't know where ditto is either since I didn't pick him up during the cage puzzle. I already talked to the Meteor member in coral word packing the Pokemon up, but when I went back to the cage factory they were all still empty. I heard I have to get into 7th street and buy ditto, but I literally have no idea how to do so. I've done the Team Aqua gang quests up to the point where we just beat the Magma hideout. When I go talk to that lady saying "only tenants" or whatever she still tells me to gtfo.Is there anyway I can somehow obtain a female Mudkip? Like start another save file--->get female Mudkip---->transfer it over to my main save file? OR SOMETHING???? I just really want a Swampert with Waterfall or Aqua Tail...help pls

Alright guys so I'm just wondering if it is possible to transfer pokemon between two different save files. Right now I just beat Aya and got the event Mudkip after. But I wasn't thinking ahead and accidentally picked up a male Mudkip so now I cant breed waterfall onto it via the goldeen/remoraid path. I don't know where ditto is either since I didn't pick him up during the cage puzzle. I already talked to the Meteor member in coral word packing the Pokemon up, but when I went back to the cage factory they were all still empty. I heard I have to get into 7th street and buy ditto, but I literally have no idea how to do so. I've done the Team Aqua gang quests up to the point where we just beat the Magma hideout. When I go talk to that lady saying "only tenants" or whatever she still tells me to gtfo.Is there anyway I can somehow obtain a female Mudkip? Like start another save file--->get female Mudkip---->transfer it over to my main save file? OR SOMETHING???? I just really want a Swampert with Waterfall or Aqua Tail...help pls

Like Rose said, it isn't possible. And to get ditto, you'll gain access to 7th street later on as you're not there yet. I believe if you go back to an old episode, you can get the Ditto at the factory puzzle and then breed the ditto with the male mudkip til you get a female one.

also you're awesome for using my favorite starter.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

Currently it's not possible

^ and it will probably never be made possible... the game would lose all difficulty if you could just transfer in a team from a previous save file to do the fighting

Considering you're asking what to do after Aya, it'll be awhile til you get close to 7th Street. And, you need to go back under the Opal Bridge where the kids got kidnapped, I think.

Considering you're asking what to do after Aya, it'll be awhile til you get close to 7th Street. And, you need to go back under the Opal Bridge where the kids got kidnapped, I think.

Damn this really sucks. I think I'm going to try and look for someone's save file around the time of beating Aya so I can get a female mudkip.

Edited by MizukiFX

• 3 weeks later...

feel sorry for you bro :( but you find out a way to multi chain breeding these (from "water 2" group to "water 1" group, remoraid is the ONLY WAY), you can breed A LOT MORE with these formula. and swampert isn't that good actually. trust me, my swampert got waterfall. but it can't kill a thing without super eff. meanwhile we got azumaril and gyarados for physical water-atker, and they do everything much better than swampert

^ and it will probably never be made possible... the game would lose all difficulty if you could just transfer in a team from a previous save file to do the fighting

Well, the Pokemon could be set to Level 1 with it's very basic moves.

Btw does anyone need some specific pokemon? I think I may have found a glitch in the breeding system but I need you guys' save files to confirm it

Btw does anyone need some specific pokemon? I think I may have found a glitch in the breeding system but I need you guys' save files to confirm it

what's wrong with it?? i breed like 1000 times in-game, and it works well (except egg moves for gen VI pkm don't work at all, like tyrantrum can't learn Dragon dance when breed it with gyarados). what glitch is that??

what's wrong with it?? i breed like 1000 times in-game, and it works well (except egg moves for gen VI pkm don't work at all, like tyrantrum can't learn Dragon dance when breed it with gyarados). what glitch is that??

I'm not too sure, it may be me imagining things but I need another save state preferably with somewhat lots of bred pokemon already to see whether the glitch still persists. Mind uploading your save?