Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Unlimited grinding

Pyromancer5240

Question

9 answers to this question

#inb4bannedspeedEVs

I have never seen this before. Can you provide more details? What kind of trainer is the person? i.e. What overworld sprite, what trainer name, and any other info you can gather?

Yeah certain trainers will battle you over and over again. I notice it resets possibly every new day or just certain things trigger a reset. Not sure what though /: It can be useful for certain pokes, but it can be annoying when you've got lvl40 pokes and the lvl5 aipom guy re-challenges you everyday for the lolz and the funnies. /: xD

Punk Lucinda used to challenge me like five or six times a day... but now in this latest file she refuses to battle me at all. I have no idea why. She must not like me because I keep curb-stomping her.

But yeah, this is normal. It's kinda frustrating if you're really high level compared to the trainers, but at least they won't give you any trouble. Plus, money. You're gonna want the money, no matter what. Every little bit helps.

I just rebattled a trainer called Gentleman Herbert. Before the battle he says " A new trainer? Allow me to introduce you to the nuances of battle." or something like that. Yeah I'm clearly a new trainer with this lvl 65 Typhlosion I picked up from the Grand Hall 5 minutes ago.

I had to battle the hotshot trainer to the right of the grand hall with the treeko and grovyle 3 times in a row. After the initial battle I took one step away from him but still along his eye-line and he 're-spotted' me. After that battle the same thing happened again but he has not challenged me since.