Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Plume Fossil

Bilbo

Question

After getting Ep.11 and trying to get help in another thread, I still can't figure out the conditions to make the grunts appear in the Spinel Town museum. I'm am 100% sure that I am far enough in the game (beat Luna ^_^). I'm not really sure who the curator is either. All I see on the first floor is this old man who explains the history of Reborn. The second floor has the person who restores fossils, and some random scientist. What exactly do I need to do for the grunts to appear (weather, time, date, event, etc.)?

According to the Pokemon Location Guide V2, the chance of getting this fossil before Ep.11 was 50/50. The problem is I still can't find the grunts even after getting Ep.11. Please help, I NEED THAT ARCHEOPS.

Edited by Bilbo

6 answers to this question

The old man at the top right corner of the 1st floor who tells you the history of reborn isn't the curator...you can find the curator in the bottom left-hand corner of the same floor trapped by two meteor grunts...maybe those guys sneaked past your vision as you hurried upstairs...you might try and give it a check

My suggestion might seem absurd but try interacting with all the stuffs available in the museum ie. All the fossils and items in display, the staff and the vanillite vending machine....maybe this might unlock the event

Again, just a suggestion....does not garrantee a preferred outcome

Edited by Darren

YESSSSS! ARCHEOPS!

totally agree with you. Archeops is useless in competitive for his ugly ability, but in-game: this thing destroys anything. supar movepool and stats. reset the game until you get good IV fot it

Thankfully, the Psychologist in 7th Street means you don't need to reset for natures, so you only really need to go for IVs. I was fortunate enough to get these IVs after only a couple of tries.

post-47869-0-16471600-1398512833_thumb.png