PHP error at the reborn game page

Doj

The reborn game page of the site (pokemonreborn.com/game) is displaying a PHP error for me. Refreshed to no avail.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function header_remove() in /home4/amethyst/public_html/core/cache/includes/elements/modplugin/1.include.cache.php on line 91

Edit: judging from other posts, this seem to occur on a lot of other pages on the sidebar

Edited by Doj

I'm getting the same issue, so it's not just you. It probably has something to do with the recent website shutdown by HostGator, from which things possibly might not have fully recuperated.

It's looking normal to me... Is it like this for everyone? Any other pages doing this?

All the pokemon Reborn pages. (Download, obtainable pokemon, etc.)

Sorry, Sheep :Kappa:

Edited by Mikzal

It's looking normal to me... Is it like this for everyone? Any other pages doing this?

Yeah, it's happening to me for every page on the sidebar outside of Home, Forums and Sprite store. The store doesn't load for me since the crash but at least I can make it to the page.

Edit: Bloomin' heck Mikzal. You're a ninja I swear. :ph34r:

Edited by Sheep93

I think it could just be because we don't have access to it.

Like it's Ame's thing so she can see it but it is not really there on the internet/is missing from the link. I forget how to explain it but this happened a lot to people in my COM-Tech class when we were making web pages. Not sure if it's the same thing though

Edited by AquaWind

I think it could just be because we don't have access to it.

I don't think that's the case. I can browse to http://www.pokemonreborn.com/core/cache/includes/elements/modplugin/ without issues, but the cache.php file seems to be empty, as is the case with a lot of other files. Perhaps the files aren't accessed by the server properly?

(Then again I'm clueless when it comes to databases and web hosting, so I might be completely wrong)

• Administrators

So apparently this is because the code I installed yesterday works on a more recent version of PHP than is enabled for the site-server presently

I've made an attempt to update it, but I don't know how long it needs to take effect. If this is still going on tomorrow, someone please post up confirmation again

Thanks guys