my team...

lynX

i need advice to improve my team. i have beat noel and just exploring route 1.

this is my team right now

wig the torterra lvl54

nature:hardy

ability: shell armor

earthquake

woodhammer

crunch

giga drain

gallade lvl54

adamant

justified

close combat

sword dance

leaf blade

psyco cut

kappa the gyarados lvl53

jolly

moxie

aqua tail

ice fang

dragon dance

rain dance

phantom the Crobat lvl54

naive

infiltrator

confuse ray

cross poison

acrobatic

poison fang

fang the arcanine lvl54

adamant

intimidate

crunch

extremespeed

outrage

flare blitz

shocker the electivire lvl55 (got from eps 10)

rash

vital spirit(will change later)

thunder

thunderpunch

firepunch

thunderbolt

i also use gardevoir lvl53, alakazam, scrafty, metang(intraining), zoroark and mudkip(lazy to train)

all comment and advice is needed. and i really need a good bulky pokemon.

i have a magnazone as mine as well as my guardiveor that could help and swap it for your electivire, also to add you have a glade now so its noloner a sp attacker so id recomende magnazone even more now

Edited by sandy

i have a magnazone as mine as well as my guardiveor that could help and swap it for your electivire, also to add you have a glade now so its noloner a sp attacker so id recomende magnazone even more now

he has gardervoir in back up team dude:

i also use gardevoir lvl53, alakazam, scrafty, metang(intraining), zoroark and mudkip(lazy to train)

gallade should use shadow sneak or at least hight slash for the future. leaf blade is only useful in early game, in the end gallade is too slow u know

and for a bulky pkm: a lot of choices: magnezone is the first leap to mind, and it's sp.atker too. i use Analytic and Quiet nature (actually magnet pull is for completitive only, and Sturdy is mostly useless bcz its bulk is too good. Analyitic gives a free Life orb boost, and it works really well with me)

anther bulky is already in your team: Metagross. Adamant, max atk EV, 200-220 HP EV and the rest is for SP.DEF EV (late game, the most effective moveset for metagross is with Assault Vest, so don't waste another EV on speed or def)

Zoroak needs a lot from TM move, lke flamethrower or something, but use it if you like anyway

Alakazam is GOOD. i mean why don;t you use him??

and that shocker electivire: look at his moveset. i mean really.... and rash nature??? useless

crobat is good in-game till now, but the future i still think we must use brave bird, not acrobatic. but i like it anyway

As for Crobat, go back to the Move Tutor, swap Poison Fang with Bite. You already have Cross Poison, another poison attack isn't necessary. Also, swap Confuse Ray for Screech. It's much more useful.

Mudkip/Swampert could also be very useful, as it has been for me. You don't have any weaknesses to Grass, so it would be fine. Also, with Hammer Arm, Muddy Water, Earthquake and Sludge Wave, that's some great coverage.

For Gyarados, get rid of Rain Dance. It boosts Water moves by 50%, but you only have Aqua Tail, so you might as well use Dragon Dance instead and get the extra speed as well. You could replace it with Thrash.

Give Gallade Night Slash to counter it's weakness to Ghosts.

Also, swap Electivire for Archen/Archeops. With Agility, Rock Slide, Acrobatics and U-Turn. Especially U-Turn, because it would really help with Dark/Psychic types. You seem to only have Gallade's Close Combat vs Dark types.

breed a goldeen with waterfall with the remoraid you get in chrysolia to mudkip to get it waterfall instead of muddy water. cofagrigus is a great pokemon for your team as well. with 145 base defense and a very respectable defense and spec. attack it is both bulky and a special attacker