Anna

Felicity

• Support Squad

So, after reading the Thoughts on Radomus topic, something occurred to me.

What position in the Reborn League does Anna hold? We know she is a psychic type user but the Leader spot is already taken by Radomus and i don't think Ame would kill off such a beloved and newly introduced character. So is she a part of the E4? Or Perhaps even the Champ?

Call it the conspiracy theorist inside of me but once again I believe Anna and him have a connection as relatives. I'm assuming these are the gym leaders after the story of Pokemon Reborn concludes so either Radomus betrays our trust and that of the league and ends up being kicked out or he could possibly die aiding us with team meteor... nobody knows. Considering Aya is in Reborn League due to Corey's death, Laura due to the lack of Flobot's significance I guess (Thought she was elite though :/), Arclight due to Julia's disappearance (no clue why?._.), and of course Bennet considering Shelly is out of commission due to escapade at the Orphanage. Also maybe El gave Bennet half his promise and he ended up with Gym Leader but didn't get him to Elite.

She might be the reserve Psychic leader. I remember her saying something like "we're all gym leaders here", but she might have just been talking about Charlotte and Noel when she said that.

Also, does Anna really count as 'newly introduced' though? I mean, you meet her right after Corey gets killed, and that was like forever ago lol.

She might be the reserve Psychic leader. I remember her saying something like "we're all gym leaders here", but she might have just been talking about Charlotte and Noel when she said that.

Also, does Anna really count as 'newly introduced' though? I mean, you meet her right after Corey gets killed, and that was like forever ago lol.

I think he is referring to Radomus there, not Anna, but Anna has too much mystery behind her to kill off anyway. Honestly, it's too early to lost either of them.

Edited by Tacps&Flowers

Just to add a bit more mystery to the topic, on my second play-through of the game I noticed a bit of dialogue in the orphanage that I paid no attention to the first time round but has been bugging me recently. When Anna tells you that Noel and Charlotte are both gym leaders Noel begins to say something like "and Anna's..." but then Anna cuts him off. As if she didn't want her title (whatever that is) public. Not much to go on and I've got no idea what he was going to tell you but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Anna was in the elite four. Just thought I'd get this out there.

Regardless, our suspicions will be proved right or wrong within the next few episodes I'm sure. I'm just hoping Episode 12 takes us past Agate to the gym towns where Saphira and Charlotte are with the orphanage runaways. I love Charlotte so damn much.

I actually wonder how any of them managed to become gym leaders to begin with. I sorta excuse Saphira since she left earlier than the others, but the orphanage took away their Pokemon. How did they train/practice any of their team during their stay? Saphira, Laura, and Charlotte seem to have been there since they were little, and it was stated that during the fire at their house, Charlotte was playing with a Vulpix (even though she uses a Ninetails). I don't know when Anna and Noel came there, but unless they were freakishly skilled to begin with, they wouldn't have had any time to train, either.

Also somewhat unrelated is Heather, who is probably younger than any of them and is able to handle a Salamence... I guess Pokemon mastery in Reborn starts from the womb.

Also somewhat unrelated is Heather, who is probably younger than any of them and is able to handle a Salamence... I guess Pokemon mastery in Reborn starts from the womb.

Heather isn't much different that any of the main game protagonists (up through gen 4) when you think about it though. She's 10 just like all of them, and they're able to handle Pokemon like Salamence as well (depending on if you caught one in the game, but you get what I'm aiming at, right?).

Heather isn't much different that any of the main game protagonists (up through gen 4) when you think about it though. She's 10 just like all of them, and they're able to handle Pokemon like Salamence as well (depending on if you caught one in the game, but you get what I'm aiming at, right?).

That's true, but the difference between Heather and your average Pokeymans protagonist is that Heather actually acts like she's ten, impulsiveness and emotional reactions and all. There's also how Reborn is much more grounded in reality than canon, so it's a little harder for me to invoke a Willing Suspension of Disbelief when it comes to age (not much harder, just a little). Besides, even the canon protagonists had to work and journey to get where they are; I'm not sure when/how the orphanage crew put in the effort for their positions unless they already had them, except for Saphira, who probably managed to finish training up her team after leaving.

That's true, but the difference between Heather and your average Pokeymans protagonist is that Heather actually acts like she's ten, impulsiveness and emotional reactions and all. There's also how Reborn is much more grounded in reality than canon, so it's a little harder for me to invoke a Willing Suspension of Disbelief when it comes to age (not much harder, just a little). Besides, even the canon protagonists had to work and journey to get where they are; I'm not sure when/how the orphanage crew put in the effort for their positions unless they already had them, except for Saphira, who probably managed to finish training up her team after leaving.

I'm not really sure if this is a spoiler, so I won't say it directly.. but!

You're right in that seeing as Heather is an average 10 year old emotionally, it doesn't make sense for her to have a Salamence, a Pokemon that requires an extensive amount of training to obtain... unless ...

unless the Salamence didn't belong to her originally...

That's an interesting theory. If it's true, then Salamence would probably be listening to her out of a sense of loyalty to the family--it's possible she relies on Salamence's raw strength over her skill as a trainer (since we don't really see her in action, it's hard to determine).

• Veterans

That's an interesting theory. If it's true, then Salamence would probably be listening to her out of a sense of loyalty to the family--it's possible she relies on Salamence's raw strength over her skill as a trainer (since we don't really see her in action, it's hard to determine).

Could Make sense its pretty much a cold hard fact that when everyone here saw her pull out her salamence in Malchous Forrest they thought : WTF I am sitting here having a hard time with this game with subpar pokemon Except for my starter and this RANDOM Girl come sout of Nowhere and Has a F****** SALAMENCE

But it could be she found it abandoned or hurt in the Cave area next to Beryl Gym an took care of it

^ Good point. Maybe it was her mother's than?

Your intuition is spot on if we're both correct. It's the only theory I can come up with that makes sense.

There's no way that a Heather would be able to train a Salamence considering what we've seen of her persona, and since it trusts her fully and she had to get it from somewhere and her dad is mostly a Poison type trainer (and wouldn't willingly give her a Salamence regardless, due to his stance on her "going out and fighting bad guys"), then the only answer is that she recieved it from her late mother.

Edited by Blind Guardian

I'm positive she's champion, because when you meet her in the orphanage and she's telling you about the spots everyone holds, Noel tries to tell Anna that she should mention that she's the something, but she cuts him off before he can finish.

Obviously she holds some high significance considering she was given the amethyst pendant, the only gemstone key named after the creator herself, so obviously Anna is extremely significant. Champion seems highly likely but for some reason I keep thinking that would just be too easy to assume, I mean, what is Pokemon Reborn without surprises and conspiracy?

maybe shes the final gym leader, a dragon type trainer. i havent seen most of her team, but i got to a lil after Corey before i restarted (and had to switch computers) so it could be true. Wouldnt a Dragon-type gym leader be one of the more dangerous trainers in all of reborn?

maybe shes the final gym leader, a dragon type trainer. i havent seen most of her team, but i got to a lil after Corey before i restarted (and had to switch computers) so it could be true. Wouldnt a Dragon-type gym leader be one of the more dangerous trainers in all of reborn?

Are you sure you're not getting Heather and Anna confused?

Nah, someone else is dragon leader you just haven't met them yet. That person is a total badass though ^_^

If he hasn't met her yet, then it's more than likely that he hasn't seen Anna yet, so I think he's getting them confused here.

Are you sure you're not getting Heather and Anna confused?

If he hasn't met her yet, then it's more than likely that he hasn't seen Anna yet, so I think he's getting them confused here.

Yeah, makes sense considering Anna hasn't showed a single pokemon other than Nostra, who I actually think she has as a pokemon on her team, much like Noel with Nomos and his Clefable.