Some thoughts on EV mechanism in reborn..

Yash

Ok so i was wondering.. whats the limit for EV reducing berries??? can you feed as many to your pokemon as you want?? or is it only till it has maximum happiness?? also... can something like negative EV's be introduced?? the mechanism would b inverted i suppose.. but it increases the range of EV training while keeping the total cap to 510 EV's..

Ok so i was wondering.. whats the limit for EV reducing berries??? can you feed as many to your pokemon as you want?? or is it only till it has maximum happiness?? also... can something like negative EV's be introduced?? the mechanism would b inverted i suppose.. but it increases the range of EV training while keeping the total cap to 510 EV's..

You can keep using them even if your poke has maximum happiness. You can't use it if your poke has no EVs on the stat (If your poke has 0 Atk EVs you can't use the attack lowering berry ^^)

And also: Negative EV? what? Why?

• Veterans

You can keep using them even if your poke has maximum happiness. You can't use it if your poke has no EVs on the stat (If your poke has 0 Atk EVs you can't use the attack lowering berry ^^)

And also: Negative EV? what? Why?

Maybe to show how crappy a pokemon has been raised and proof you eed to give it deserves but will never get in reborn