Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Mboy Solosis please come to me D:

Kaiser the great

Question

Solosis: When Saphira blows up a cave at the beginning of ep 10 go the end of the cave onto a wall and get past the puzzle. Once you get the end of the area there will be one of those reactor things you find in Corey's gym, go behind it to find Solosis

Can someone back me up with a screenshot or something? I don't remember this at all (Nor would I likely know how to find it even if I did) or was this a limited event that you can't go past once you beat the stage? (Since I'm currently awaiting the grand reveal of stupidsteelgyms).

Also if I didn't get the sticker from episode 9 from the woman who now gives you the egg for saving her friend, was it fully removed or just put to a different side-quest?

6 answers to this question

Well I found this picture when I was a Test subject for Vinny-Senpai.

e0a37b39a5c0a0262f88cd80ab0664a4.png

I think you were able to reach this place earlier(like in episode 10), but since it's episode 12 now, you'll have to be Arceus(Ditto) in order to get here. There's a bunch of strength puzzles you'll have to complete in order to get the Yeryyu Key(place to evolve Magneton to Magnezone and to get or defeat 5-6 lvl 60 Electrodes, and to get a Rotom there.) and then you can go over here and find the Solosis. You'll have to double click. The first click will destroy the "Tank"(that's what i like to call them) and the second one will bring Solosis to you. If you want to save for a shiny or for Nature/IV/Abilities, then feel free! Hope this answered your question!

I think you were able to reach this place earlier(like in episode 10), but since it's episode 12 now, you'll have to be Arceus(Ditto) in order to get here.

Just to be clear before I make a !Fool of myself, so I'll need to downgrade to EP 10 real quick and find this place? Either way, despite my confusion its a step in the right direction, so thanks.

Nnnnope, you can find it in Episode 11 as well~ You need to head back to Tanzan Mountain and to Tanzan Mountain West- there's a cave there... bring Rock Smash and Strength, by the way. And it's pretty straightforward from there.

i find my solosis in episode 11 as well. just remember the cave where you find solosis is HIDDEN AFTER a big blue light (like all the column in corey gym, but this one you can't switch it to red) it's in the right of the place you find yureyu key

Ok so go through the blown up bit and you see a bunch of ledges (and i think a rock smash rock). You can actually pass through them if you go up and then right. Get past the ledges and follow the path then the rest should be obvious. Tricky puzzles. Need strength to beat them. Solosis joins you and you can also find Yureyu key.