Stoutland

Amethyst

• Administrators
To submit a set for this Pokémon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only set per reply.
[quote][Set Name]
[Species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]
Trait: [Ability]
EVs: [EVs]
[Nature] Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

[Description of Set][/quote]
Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

Trusty pet
Murrando (M/F) @ quick claw
Trait: intimidate
EVs: 252 atk/ def
adamant Nature
- ice fang
- retribution
- thunder wave
- crunch

i love murrando! and its kinda funny cause i never thought id love him as much as i do but he is great and hes the best way to utilize the raw power of retribution for a potential 140 power with stab he can decimate most anything without resistance use the thunder wave can be a hail mary or a way to debiltate an opponent for your next pokemon. use ice fang for dragons and with his above average def your likely to get a nice bite in.

--

i agree with bullet about the name. Muurando forever <3

[Sand Sweeper]
[Stoutland] (M/F) @ [Life Orb]
Trait: [Sand Throw]
EVs: [252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP]
[Nature] Adamant
- Frustration
- Wild Bolt/Fire Fang
- Crunch
- Yawn

[I love this guy but his English name is just.... ugh, disgusting. I'll call him Muurando forever. Anyways, Frustration can rip through frail or semi-frail Pokémon such as Breloom or Flygon, especially with hazards. Crunch hits Ghosts which obviously wall Frustration, and Wild Bolt gives you power against Gyara, Politoed, etc. However, Fire Fang is also quite tempting to deal with Steels. Yawn is a perfect platform for a set up sweeper. Yawn something, take a hit with your decent bulk, then die next turn, and they'll fall asleep at the end of said turn. Bring in your sweeper and set up for a turn or two.]