Hello everyone! ^_^

zachl1226

My name is Zach. I just joined today. I am a huge Pokemon addict and I discovered the hack just a few days ago. As of now, it looks outstanding and I can't wait to see the finished project. I'm here to make some friends and enter a new exciting world of Pokemon, full of new features, people, and stronger bonds with Pokemon.

Welcome!

Since your sanity won't get used here, it's best if you burn it with our handy incinerator. Kidding aside, you should get Pokemon Online and come on the server. You don't have to battle if you don't want to and you can just chat. It's the main part of Reborn.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have, or just say hi on the server. I'm always willing to help.

Good thing Tempest explained everything since internet be trolling...

Anyway, enjoy your stay, and if Tempest isn't available, feel free to PM me as well...

And make sure you like Mismagius... Even if you don't like it, just pretend you do... J-just do it...

See you ^_^

Welcome!

Since your sanity won't get used here, it's best if you burn it with our handy incinerator. Kidding aside, you should get Pokemon Online and come on the server. You don't have to battle if you don't want to and you can just chat. It's the main part of Reborn.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have, or just say hi on the server. I'm always willing to help.

Thanks! I like chatting. ^_^

• 2 months later...

I'm probably reviving an old topic, which is not what I'm trying to do, was just looking for a forum post that was casual to say Hi in and to see if my signature is ok.

So without further ado, hi everyone! This game is hard as hell and it's fun as hell too!

>>; It would be better for you to announce this to a separate thread in itself instead of conjoining with an already existing one. You can submit an introduction thread at any point in Reborn so don't be afraid to announce your entrance into this site.

Welcome in to Reborn TheOnlyRazz!

>>; It would be better for you to announce this to a separate thread in itself instead of conjoining with an already existing one. You can submit an introduction thread at any point in Reborn so don't be afraid to announce your entrance into this site.

Welcome in to Reborn TheOnlyRazz!

Thanks for the welcome! And, my bad. I'm new >.< Haha! (Only time I'll ever use that excuse)