e12 level cap and grinding before that

sandy

question for the developers (mainly ame) ame reacently said she wanted to keep the game as close to the origonal games as possible as in not going over level 100, that being said the level cap is 70 and we are half way there.

now on to the question baring the above in mind i want to continue grinding my low 60 team to a mid 60 team for 12, will it be safe to do so and still beat the leaders avalible in the episode WITHOUT having to use comon candies also will there be a small increment level cap increase from atleast 1 of the avalible leaders? assumming we fight samson and hardy in the same episode that is.

Edited by sandy

Isn't the level cap 70 now? Ame, you have to edit that in the FAQ...

Anyway, when i grind for the next episode, i never grind to the max... Basically, i didn't level any of my pokemons to level 70... My highest one right now is a lvl 65 Azumarill (Cuz Azumarill be destroying...) and a level 91 Pachirisu but that's something else...

As for the level thing, well... I'm pretty sure that, right now, we're still going to get the raise in the level cap, but idk...

As much as Ame wants to keep the game original and stuff, i remember that she also said this: "I will raise the level (a.k.a Pokes go above level 100) if i need to."

Not with those words exactly, but something like that...

On a side note... Wouldn't that change the answer to the question in the Onyx Trainer School/Gym asking what's the highest speed a Ninjask can have?

I don't think so...

After all, new players might not be aware that levels go over 100, so it might cause some confusion...

And like i said, she MIGHT do it... Maybe she doesn't need to do it...

im doijng that as but i dont know if even if i stop at way 65/66 if ill be abable to safly complete the expisode withoult seeing "umberon ignores orders" when i started playing because of my team comp at the time to beat the 2nd 3rd and 4th gyms i had to go over the level cap altho it cost me a few times

courently with 9 bnadges my team is 61-64 i want to get it higher but im unsure where the line is that cant be crossed for ease of play

Edited by sandy

Would be interesting seeing level 100+ pokemon :o

On a side note... Wouldn't that change the answer to the question in the Onyx Trainer School/Gym asking what's the highest speed a Ninjask can have?

There is coding to get Lv255 so 100+ might be possible.

• Veterans

Well ...... It Depends on what youre using if your using a team of varous types and rotate them you will want to keep tthem as close to the level cap as soon as possible like 2 levels beneath it just in case of any crazy experience For example when i play a new save file i ussualy have 2 or 3 pokemon My starter Kadabra or Ralts and (insert Coverage pokemon for Julia) this is what i did on my first run

Well ...... It Depends on what youre using if your using a team of varous types and rotate them you will want to keep tthem as close to the level cap as soon as possible like 2 levels beneath it just in case of any crazy experience For example when i play a new save file i ussualy have 2 or 3 pokemon My starter Kadabra or Ralts and (insert Coverage pokemon for Julia) this is what i did on my first run

i have a team of 6 mains i started trying to get a few up and got bored mid way so i stoped im planni9ng gto go back to it but i dont want to level too much before e12

got a 2nd fire and electric i want to level a pidegot at 50 and and a vinilish and a noibat aswell, may ad more to those.

Well, after each badge I usually grind everyone to the level cap of the previous badge, at least.

...Meaning, for example, the 8th badge raises the level cap to level 65, right? So I ended up grinding everyone to level 60, to be on par with the 7th badge's level cap. That way I'm not terribly underleveled, but also not overleveled.

It's also a very good idea to train a bunch of Pokemon to be around the same level, and rotate your team around, as others have said~ Time-consuming, but worth it, in the event that something shoots over/gets a little too close to the cap for comfort.