An old "Reborner" makes a return- To be Reborn.

DashingStorm

Hello everyone!

Some of you might've seen me in the past on the PO server of Reborn, which has been quite a while..

Whoever still remembers me, hi!

Whoever doesn't know who I am (yet), hi!

I've decided to start a completely new Reborn game and see how much and what aspect(s) in-game have changed, I'm sure it's only changed for the better, I'm dying to find out.

Welp- I'll be active on the PO servers a bit more often once again, but feel free to drop me a PM or anything if you want to :)

~R.Dash

PS: I'm sure Reborn has gotten about 20% cooler. (Kudos if you get the reference.)

I don't know who you are, but i'm expecting the "Yo, i remember you yeah when we did that and stuff #swag" or something like that...

Anyway, Welcome Back!

Here's a tip for you who's restarting Reborn: Gyarados...

See ya o/

EDIT: Bibs pls...

Edited by Vinny953

Thanks guys!

Welcome back! What episode did you last play?

Thanks Mikzal! I believe.. Episode 10..? -Checks real quick- My old save file was right before the fight with El and his Ditto/Arceus..

I don't know who you are, but i'm expecting the "Yo, i remember you yeah when we did that and stuff #swag" or something like that...

Anyway, Welcome Back!

Here's a tip for you who's restarting Reborn: Gyarados...

See ya o/

Haha, I've used Gyarados in my last playthrough, it served me quite well, though getting it to where it was was a royal pain in the flank.. I was debating a Dragonite or so for this run. Who knows, I might try Gyarados again. :)

Questy question of the day: am I a newcomer in your eyes? Because that would explain why my memory doesn't remember you ;-;

Newcomer..? Or someone I cannot remember..?

Either applies. Though I don't think you're a newcomer to Reborn itself. xD