These are not the introductory topics you are looking for

*This is not the introductory topic you are looking for

but nobody'd get the Star Wars reference if I typed it in correctly anyway oh wait wrong fandom website /shot

Before anything else I'd like to apologize for the apparent lack of enthusiasm or the tone that people may mistake for as contemptuous.

It's just so damn hot here in the Philippines and our air-conditioning broke two years ago(got a lower electricity bill so we never bothered buying a new one lol)so yeah, my spirits are kinda down. And a tad bit grumpy. I also want some sweets right about now.

That aside, call me Zephyr. Or ZephyrEnyalios. Or Enyalios. Or Enyo.

... Nah just call me Zephyr(unless there's already a popular figure around here called Zephyr, I don't really know).

(I'm just going to follow Cloud's suggested questions to answer for this one cause I have uber creativity block right now, which explains the lack of oomph in this introduction. Uh, sorry 'bout that, folks.)

Personal Information? Uh, ah, I'm not a boy OR a potato. I am apparently a pumpkin. Or a human girl turning seventeen. Whichever. I can't really tell the difference(pardon my intentional stupidity). Yis.

Hobbies? I like to draw(my profile picture happens to be an original artwork of mine) and write. And evidently waste away in front of my laptop.

Life Goals? I would like to... uh... Not end up on the streets. :D

More? Nah, I'm good. Just ask me stuff and I'll try to answer them as nicely/honestly/intelligently as I can lol.

Hello there Zephyr ^w^

Call me Ruby or Alice, I don't really care which one xD

I like your artwork there and I guess we are the same age.

Anywhooo, welcome to the club, death trap or what ever this place really is, I don't even know ^w^

as far as creativity goes into an intro there is certainly more here than there was in mine xD

Cya on here I guess and maybe on the Reborn Server if you get PO (Pokemon Online)

Byebye for now ^w^

I'd like to apologize for the apparent lack of enthusiasm

What? Pls, that's like me in my life... I-i mean, ehh... Moo~

Welcome. And feel free to PM me if you have any questions...

AND GO TO THE SERVER! See ya Zephyr/ZephyrEnyalios/Enyalios/Enyo....

I'll just call you person...

Looks like sanity is already gone, so that's good. You'll fit right in.

You should get Pokemon Online and come on the server. You can chat with other members without battling as well. You miss alot by never going there.

Don't be afraid to PM me if you have any questions. I'm always willing to help.

Please don't. :C

My big brother won't have anybody to beat the crapola granola out of in Minecraft anymore D:

.. On second though, do kill me. I always get my posterior handed to me in our "friendly sibling wrestling matches that involves shooting each other with flaming arrows". ._.

... That picture is the most beautiful piece of Renaissance that I have ever seen.

And regretfully I entered this community without a shred of sanity in my soul.

I'm used to it, it happens all the time in other games lol c'mere and gimme a hug too soon?