The Soundtrack! :D

Reignited'Light

What are the Songs used in Serra and Aya's gym?

I know the songs are remixes of

"Greater Heights", but are there any links to them? I find those 2 Gym songs appealing and cool to listen to. :3

Edited by DestructiveSkitty

You can actually find ALL of the game's songs within the file folder that the game is in. I've made my own Reborn Mixtape! XD

Yeah I know.

But I haven't found those particular songs in them. :/ (I probably haven't looked harder, but I'll check)

Lol I saved the Folder into my iPhone. Love listening to Reborn on the go haha

okay i hope this is the right thread to post this to, but i was hanging out in lolia valley and the atmospheric music there is beautiful. I got intensely immersed. I noticed that near the end and in various parts of the song there is some beautiful piano that i liked, and i noticed i heard it somewhere before. What i want to know is, does anyone else hear parts of the kingdom hearts opening screen? I think the actual song is Hikaru?

• Administrators

Glitch loves KH so that's entirely probably. She often remixes KH songs and other games into her pieces.

If you're searching the files for a song, Skitty, and you can't find it, it might be a tempo/pitch adjustment of the original file.

okay i hope this is the right thread to post this to, but i was hanging out in lolia valley and the atmospheric music there is beautiful. I got intensely immersed. I noticed that near the end and in various parts of the song there is some beautiful piano that i liked, and i noticed i heard it somewhere before. What i want to know is, does anyone else hear parts of the kingdom hearts opening screen? I think the actual song is Hikaru?

Hikaru is the song that is in the opening of KH that much is true but it is not the song you're hearing mixed in. Hikaru is sung by Utada Hikaru and has vocals (there's an instrumental/orchestrated version on the KH Soundtrack of it) what you are hearing however is Dearly Beloved by Yoko Shimomura. I have all of the soundtracks for every Kingdom Hearts game so this stuff is drilled into my head. But I love the nods to other games that is put into the music/dialogue certain characters say. My favorite was the Lykke Li quote in Episode 10 but alas tis gone now.

On a completely unrelated note, I can't wait for Lykke Li's new album and i'm seeing her live in May which i'm pretty excited for.

Well, i don't know much about the songs and things of that nature, but kingdom hearts used to be my everything. I played those games for hours on end finding out all of the secrets, and synthesizing EVERYTHING, and when a game has that big of an influence on someone you just pick up anything from it, even just that split second of a song from it. When i first heard it i was confused but when i figured out that that was actually from KH i screamed like a little girl.

Glitch loves KH so that's entirely probably. She often remixes KH songs and other games into her pieces.

If you're searching the files for a song, Skitty, and you can't find it, it might be a tempo/pitch adjustment of the original file.

Yes I believe the songs I'm looking for arn't in the folders. :/

I really want to find them though. So You know how they were adjusted? :o

I have a similar dilemma Skitty, I've looked for the atmospheric song that plays while you're inside of the Yureyu building, but i can't find it. So if you can find out where these songs are tell me, I'll be forever in your debt.

I have a similar dilemma Skitty, I've looked for the atmospheric song that plays while you're inside of the Yureyu building, but i can't find it. So if you can find out where these songs are tell me, I'll be forever in your debt.

I'm pretty sure it's the Kanto Team Rocket hideout remix by GlitchXCity is it? Not sure. Haven't went in that building in a LONG TIME.

Hmm still kinda confused. But I'll find it eventually. :P

What Ame meant is that the song is implemented in the program the game was made with. As in- Coded into it and unable to retrieve it through normal means. You'd have to take apart the base engine Reborn is based on if you wanted to find the song. :x

What Ame meant is that the song is implemented in the program the game was made with. As in- Coded into it and unable to retrieve it through normal means. You'd have to take apart the base engine Reborn is based on if you wanted to find the song. :x

:o

My life is ruined. ;-;

Edit: Is there some important reason why the remixes of the songs aren't implemented into the BGM folder Amethyst?

Edited by DestructiveSkitty

• Administrators

They aren't remixes. They're the exact same sound file pitch/tempo adjust by the program.

To use a visual analogy, it's like looking at a painting, and then looking at the same painting with sunglasses on. There isn't a 'darker' version of the painting that exists anywhere- it's just how it's seen.

They aren't remixes. They're the exact same sound file pitch/tempo adjust by the program.

To use a visual analogy, it's like looking at a painting, and then looking at the same painting with sunglasses on. There isn't a 'darker' version of the painting that exists anywhere- it's just how it's seen.

I'm so retarded. You just sayed they were pitch/tempo adjustments. And I keep on saying remixes.

Well I really hope to adjust it in my 3ds or something. Love your example By the way.