Best Pokemon for Gameplay?

Reignited'Light

Despite all the pokemon that are basically given to you, some are terrible such as Igglybuff, Kriketot, and Lillipup.

So what is a Pokemon that is used for most of peoples Reborn Playthrough?

Not asking for Team Building help or anything.

Crobat, Flygon or Gyrados are my favorite pokemon I have. They're a force to be reckoned with.

Oh yeah haha. I have been dying for a Shiny Crobat. It has a chance for that future Poison leader. Now it's not as bad!

I actually have a Flygon! Took me so many hours to get it! I didn't think it was so good. I might rebreeding mine and try it out!

And Gyrados is too OP! Dragon rage in the beginning, Dragon Dance at the end!

I also looked about a Metagross.

In the beggining of the game Trubish/Garbordor helped me out a lot. Acid Spray was what got me past Florinia, and after the early Toxic was a big help. Now it's not as usefull as before, but I have to admit that guy worked great!

I'm in love with my Venussaur too... That thing in a grassy terrain is a monster!

Despite all the pokemon that are basically given to you, some are terrible such as Igglybuff, Kriketot, and Lillipup.

Shit, tell that to Florina's Cradily... oh wait, you can't because Kricketune completely evaporated it after stacking Fury Cutters on the previous Pokemon. Having trouble with Shade? Good thing Herdier learns Crunch at 24 and evolves into Stoutland at 32 (God I wish I knew this before). Wigglytuff is a glorified punching bag, but Clefable isn't anything awful by any means (though it's kind of ass without TMs, now I understand why the Ame hate train is so popular...)

So what is a Pokemon that is used for most of peoples Reborn Playthrough?
Not asking for Team Building help or anything.

At the moment (Training for Noel):

• Lvl 49 Camerupt ♀ (Cala)
  • Lvl 48 Meowstic ♂ (Karter)*
  • Lvl 50 Gyarados ♂ (WorthIt)
  • Lvl 49 Typhlosion ♂ (Torra)
  • Lvl 47 Krookodile ♂ (Quentin)*
  • Lvl 47 Magneton (Diode)*

In the cut

• Lvl 40 Granbull ♀ (Pharrell)
  • Lvl 43 Ninetales ♀ (Rika)
  • Lvl 42 Drapion ♀ (Torn)
  • Lvl 38 Golbat ♂ (Zuno)
  • Lvl 45 Stoutland ♂ (Swift)
  • Lvl 20 Gallade ♂ (Haven't nicknamed yet)
  • Lvl 1 Ralts ♂ (Haven't nicknamed either, but I can't pass up on a Modest Gardevoir in a play though)

Riding the bench for the rest of ever, but were useful at one point

• Lvl 35 Kricketune ♀ (KC)
  • Lvl 31 Raticate ♂ (Fodder)
  • Lvl 29 Bibarrel ♀ (Clause)

Special shoutout to Clause (fuck you Julia), KC (Fuck you Florina), Fodder (Fuck you Shade), Pharrell (Fuck you KiKi), Rika (Fuck you Serra), and in the near future my unnamed Gallade (fuck you Noel). These Pokemon have (or will in Gallade's case) been vital in beating the respective gym leaders; I wouldn't have been able to do it without them.

E: Wow, I tried way too hard on this post lol

Edited by mashonem

The best pokemons for a gameplay is the ones that you like...

Honestly, Gyarados is so OP in my playthrough because i like Gyarados... Since Red and Blue, if i have a chance to use a Gyarados, i WILL use a Gyarados... The same thing with Weavile... If i can use Weavile, I WILL use Weavile...

I only train a lot of pokemons in Reborn cuz i'm a freak and i want to complete the pokedex... But other than that, i always use some of my favorite pokemons...

Granted, sometimes your current team can't get past a certain part of the game, but still... I'd rather win with Pokemons i enjoy using ^^

But well, everyone else already gave you some tips, so yeah ^^... This is just IMO...

My Magmar rarely left my party. Empoleon is a great tank, and there aren't a good number of reliable Water-types, anyway.

My Magmar rarely left my party. SIGH. :( No magmortar for me haha. Can't get it in episode 11. YET Your very lucky :)

The best pokemons for a gameplay is the ones that you like...

Honestly, Gyarados is so OP in my playthrough because i like Gyarados... Since Red and Blue, if i have a chance to use a Gyarados, i WILL use a Gyarados... The same thing with Weavile... If i can use Weavile, I WILL use Weavile...

I only train a lot of pokemons in Reborn cuz i'm a freak and i want to complete the pokedex... But other than that, i always use some of my favorite pokemons...

Granted, sometimes your current team can't get past a certain part of the game, but still... I'd rather win with Pokemons i enjoy using ^^

But well, everyone else already gave you some tips, so yeah ^^... This is just IMO...

So the hype of Gyarados is really true! :o

The ones I like are just OP for me! :)
(Back in Episode 10 and lower)

Is that what the term "rotations" are?
I hear that a lot. So I guess that's why people have other pokes at their PC box! :o

The pokedex completed in Reborn? Isn't Beldum really tricky to find? Good luck! :P

EDIT: @mashonem: LMFAO

Love that last paragraph about the leaders you beat! XD

Simple Swoobat.

Calm Mind a few times vs a Special Attacker, then sweep.

I also like the Drought Vulpix I got. I was torn about using it, since my starter was already fire, but then it had the ability to remove the omni-present rain, and there was much rejoicing.

Also, it turns out Pachirisu was invaluable for much of the early game, though this applies to any electric type really (one that learns Thunder Wave earlier would probably be better) - it helps immensely vs Chatot and Crobat (lucky Spark paralyze ftw!), and it slowed Shade's Gengar down just enough to beat it.

Well, I have a big team so I can rely on multiple pokemon, but if I had to choose, I´d mostly rely on my Empoleon (physical attacker and tank, most of the time at the front), Noivern (Super-Fang is so awesome on pokemon that don´t go down easily, like a certain legendary that was thrown at me :P), Gardevoir (special sweeper) and my Arcanine (much attack and reverse is nice) :D

Currently raising a Gallade and I love it :D

But in the end I use pokemon I like to have on my team and I switch from time to time^^

I didn't use it myself, but that Starly could probably become very useful.

I also used Mr. Mime a ton during my play. Gardevoir is of course better, but I wanted to do something different.

Crobat is a must for many things. I guess you can do well with Noivern too.

And we can't forget our starter.