New to reborn need tips.

FatalConscripts

Yeah i think you need a Thunderstorm for Electrike to appear, sorry my bad (i caught him long ago so my memory is a little unreliable), you can also get a Shinx at the Arcade (for 4000 coins).

Yeah i think you need a Thunderstorm for Electrike to appear, sorry my bad (i caught him long ago so my memory is a little unreliable), you can also get a Shinx at the Arcade (for 4000 coins).

it's 1500 coins that is for trapinch but your memory isn't bad and all but try get your facts right.

it's 1500 coins that is for trapinch but your memory isn't bad and all but try get your facts right.

Ehm...in this i am right (i'm at the arcade now so yeah) Shinx costs 4000 coins (Trapinch 10000)

the two team meteor members that you see in the one abandoned buiding in the peridot ward, by the one staircase to the underground with the two trainers in opposite corner, they are talking about two of the last of their kind, and when they say they have been discovered by you where do they go? I've searched the peridot ward four times now and not seen them again.

I hid that last thing since there was no need for the double post ^^

But anyway, i'm pretty sure everyone agrees that Cleffa is better than Igglybuff... for two reasons:

1 - Clefable is WAAAAY better than Wygglytuff... No need for questions - Clefable has a better movepool, and a better ability so yeah...

2 - Most important for freaks that want to complete the pokedex like me: That's the only way to get Cleffa right now... Later you can Jigglypuff, so you can breed for a Igglybuff...