Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Gen. 6 Fossils

Neml

Question

So... I spent tons of time getting into the helix cult thing, and finished their first request. I got the Sail Fossil, but am unable to revive it at the normal location. When I speak to the normal scientist, he doesn't give me the option to resurrect said fossil. I am able to choose from the other available ones I have not resurrected yet, but don't see the Sail Fossil as an available option.

Is this an issue for anyone else, or something known that I can't find?

Please help, thanks! <3

10 answers to this question

Let me ask you: When did you download version 11?

Cuz Ame updated version 11 to 11.2 and she fixed some stuff... Including the fossil thing... So i suggest you redownload the game, and try again...

IF it doesn't work, then report back ^^

Hope they accept their lord and savior in his revived form... also hope it creates a funny cutscene... possibly in which they try to kick you out for not having the fossil but then spot omanyte and immediately begin to worship you as 'the bearer' or something along those lines.

Hope they accept their lord and savior in his revived form... also hope it creates a funny cutscene... possibly in which they try to kick you out for not having the fossil but then spot omanyte and immediately begin to worship you as 'the bearer' or something along those lines.

Nope I tried, spent 8 hours digging for a helix fossil because of that.

Also if you bring a dome fossil they will call you a heretic, it's really funny actually.

Bugger that these fucking helix fossils are mine, no fanatic that starts spewing 'start9start9start9start9start9' like some incoherent bastard is getting them, they can have the dome fossil instead, as a Kabutops, that is, so it decidedly claws them for wasting my time (I'd like to thank them for sparing me their fossils then pike the rest of them though~)

EDIT: when I say wasting my time, they wasted it by making me evolve my pidgey and find a farfetch'd. lol

Sorry, they look for only the fossil itself. I turned my Helix fossil into an Omanyte and brought it, nothing happened. Now to go find another Helix Fossil...

See, this is why I got two before I even went just in case I accidentally forgot (I literally did, I went to restore it, and just as I was clicking it I remembered but by then it was too late- I saved right after I got the fossil beforehand though xD)
Edited by Lynxiechan