Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

need help finding the remaining stickers

sandy

Question

i have access to the 4th floor, i have the one for finding the boy and getting him back home and the one for going back to spinel town after healing the womans leg and talking to her.

i missed the railnet one and the 2nd one from the woman in spinnel town (since i done those things before getting the mambership card) and the sticker that got removed in E11 im not keep on restarting for 2 stickers (maybe ame will add extras in with the end game) anway from what i heard in this episode people can access the 8th floor which means im missing a sitcker,. any1 know where the remaining sticker is? also is there a way of obtaining the sticker from the guy in the railnet or somthing else i need to do tto get that one?

Edited by sandy

Did you find the elevator girl in Jasper Ward?

yes that give me an egg i cant go backa nd get a sticker for that as i too the egg. ive accounted fro that as it was removed this episode

Edited by sandy

Ok so the only one left is in the Subrailnet (saving the man),then going to Obsidia poke center.

Or,saving the boy from the drifloon (I think its on the rainy day infront of the power plant gym),then saving him again from the venipedes at the Jasper Ward(near the poke center).His house is in Lapis Ward (which you will need to visit after the drifloon and before the venipedes,after that his at his house).

4sticker=5floor which seems is the max for ep11

Edited by Beba

oh so there was more to the railnet one thatnks, thought i had lost that sticker for ever, tho i beleive that if i got the 2 that i missed wihich is flor 7 that theres still 1 more out there? any1 know more? also ame could you please add the 2 stickers you removed back in to the game else where, im thinking for players that started playing in later episodes or those that missed them before they were removed

Edited by sandy

in the last episode update you can get just 4

in the E10 you can 5

i think the removed one is the girl in the elevator

you miss i think the sticker of the guy who broke his leg in chrisolia forest and you need give him a medicine

in the last episode update you can get just 4

in the E10 you can 5

i think the removed one is the girl in the elevator

you miss i think the sticker of the guy who broke his leg in chrisolia forest and you need give him a medicine

i only remember a womal that fits that discription...hrm will go get a medicine and have a look.

Is there anyway we could make a topic for the stickers? I think that could be useful, like the pokemon guide... The difference is that the amount of stickers is NOT EVEN CLOSE to the amount of pokemons, so i don't know about that... But for now:

Amount of Stickers up to date:

1 - The first one you receive in the dept. store = Floors 1 and 2

2 - Save the girl from the Jasper Ward = Floor 3 - REMOVED IN EPISODE 10.5/11

3 - Save the boy from the Drifloon (lol) near Shade's gym, and again in the Jasper Ward = Floor 4/Floor 3 in episode 11

4 - Save the guy from the Railnet = Floor 5/Floor 4 in episode 11

5 - Help the girl with the broken leg in Chrysolia Forest = Floor 6/Floor 5 in episode 11

5²- If you have episode 9 and episode 10, the event from Chrysolia can be redone; once in episode 9 and once in episode 10 = Floor 7

6 - Something we didn't find in episode 11?

got 1,3,4 and 5.1 i didnt think to do this before i updated to 11 and collected the egg and for 5.2 i started playing in e10, im wonder if theres somthing thats indeed been missed in e 11

Edited by sandy

If you missed one I take it there is no opportunity to make it up? I don't think I got the one in the forest with the broken leg, when is this one triggered? I'm assuming when you are going to take out the PRISM, but I don't ever recall seeing any NPC with a broken leg, anywhere.

If you missed one I take it there is no opportunity to make it up? I don't think I got the one in the forest with the broken leg, when is this one triggered? I'm assuming when you are going to take out the PRISM, but I don't ever recall seeing any NPC with a broken leg, anywhere.

That's because the girl doesn't break her leg until you talk with her...

Go look for a girl with a green dress in Spinel Town ON A CLEAR DAY, near the pokemon center...

i cant seem to find that driflon harassing the kid. also the venipedes dont show up and the kid aint in its house so i know i havent done the prerequisits.

are u sure it has to be a rainy day? also does the second part demand a specific time/weather pattern?

i cant seem to find that driflon harassing the kid. also the venipedes dont show up and the kid aint in its house so i know i havent done the prerequisits.

are u sure it has to be a rainy day? also does the second part demand a specific time/weather pattern?

It's a windy day over at Shade's gym, not a rainy day.

yep i did that and found the room, but it is dark, i searched every inch and no one was there

i have been to Yureyu building, since i only got luna's dark gym to go

i can only access floors 1-4

i am pretty sure i got the other stickers

1 - The first one you receive in the dept. store = Floors 1 and 2

2 - Save the girl from the Jasper Ward = Floor 3 - REMOVED IN EPISODE 10.5/11

3 - Save the boy from the Drifloon (lol) near Shade's gym, and again in the Jasper Ward = Floor 4/Floor 3 in episode 11

4 - Save the guy from the Railnet = Floor 5/Floor 4 in episode 11

5 - Help the girl with the broken leg in Chrysolia Forest = Floor 6/Floor 5 in episode 11

i started this save in episode 11, so the elevator girl event gift turned to an egg

so the guy in railnet should be the last one, maybe there are some weather/time of day restrictions ???

when i found the room with lot's of aarons above on the bars above, it is almost completely dark after i went down the stairs

there is a door on the top left corner, and a few rocks and cracks, but no guy there

I wonder if you have to talk to the guy's girlfriend first. If that doesn't work, I'm not really sure why he isn't showing up.

Maybe Amethyst *Gulps* removed another sticker?

It's better that not be the case... Or else...

Where in the railnet is he? I looked everywhere except the part blocked off by a boulder, but I can't move the boulder from the Opal side.

I need a Quick Claw for the Arceus fight.

- yawns - Remember where the Railnet puzzle was? Well, there is also another entrance that takes you a different path. Adjust the rails til you get access to it, and you should be able to find him with ease.

fire