New Shop Items

Amethyst

• Administrators

Users will find an array of new items in the Site Shop. Their use? To request ... more new items??? ... for the Sprite Shop!

In the past, we had a massive conglomerate topic which I would just droll through and people inevitably had far more ideas -- not all of them good-- than I could keep up with. As one might guess from the lack of recent updates to the sprite shop, that ended up not being an ideal system. Accordingly...!

Members are now able to purchase requests for new Sprite items. I'll try to stay as on-top of them as I can, but don't expect immediate results if I get flooded. If something isn't going to work out with a request, we can figure out a compromise. The prices range from 100-500 based on the type of item and request. Recolors are especially cheap because I can honestly make those in a matter of seconds.

If you have any questions about these new items, feel free to ask here.

A couple peripheral site updates:

• Added a New Sprite Item block to the main site lay out so you can always see what's been recently added
  • At a users request, we now have a page displaying Reborn's Pickup table.
  • Noivy has updated the Community Theme with Arc and Adrienn's sprites. You can find the download on his profile
  • We should get the clean version of the Reborn Theme updated tomorrow. I'll update this post at that time.
  • Upvote 1

That's strange. Is that all or is there other things? The other things to remember is male cloths will be away from female bodies and vice versa.

I think that might be the reason because the stances are different, thanks.

• Administrators

mirrors are not working! I want to download the game ):

This isn't really the place for this, but definitely open a different topic so we can get it resolved.

• 3 weeks later...

Any news on this?

I also seem to have lost the ability to buy different colors of the items I already own. (i.e. the only color of Cynthia's hair showing up for me is white, when there should be blonde and something else iirc. Same goes for the extensions. Some look like they still work though.)

• Administrators

Item generator is still broken, and as it turns out it may be because of the recent 500 errors, or related

So I haven't been able to resolve this yet... Sorry.