New update D/L's

Nilez

Hey Ame, is it possible for you to just upload the new/edited files on updates, rather than the whole game? I mean excluding the audio and graphics folders? If they have changes, could you just upload only the changed files? So like the total size without the 2 folders will come up to a mere 15 mb. Makes it easier for everyone. Extract it out and merge the folders with the current game folders.

And umm, think Google Drive might be a safe and simple way to upload the new updates/episodes. lol that's how i used to get my beta app on this android game :P

• Administrators

We tried this before and had some issues with it. Specifically people would end up merging things wrong and stuff would get worse and they'd just have to redownload the whole thing anyway and sooooo on.

I don't like to do too many reuploads for bug fixes once the main release is mostly stable so if more issues arise later on then I probably will have to make a small patch